unfeomateo

Rigger in Socal

Looking for a rigger in SoCal, preferably near the Oceanside area. I'm look for someone closer then elsinore and perris and would like to be able to take my gear in after work on the weekdays. My weekends are usually pretty full, so on the few weekends I do get to the DZ, I dont want to wait for a repack

Looking for a rigger in SoCal, preferably near the Oceanside area. I'm look for someone closer then elsinore and perris and would like to be able to take my gear in after work on the weekdays. My weekends are usually pretty full, so on the few weekends I do get to the DZ, I dont want to wait for a repack

This must be your first repack ;)
No one sits around waiting for a repack, unless it's some special weekend of dives. Then they usually have to pay extra for it too.

The way repacks usually go with the rest of us are to drop it off Sunday after your last jump and then pick it up Friday to hookup and pack the main, so you can make the first load on Saturday.

Of course, new age jumpers sometimes ask the rigger to pack up the main too. So you'd only have to pick it up Saturday morning.

I recommend Ziggy. He's just down the street from the Perris airport.
Email me for his phone and email addy.
My email is available here.

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker

This must be your first repack ;)
No one sits around waiting for a repack, unless it's some special weekend of dives. Then they usually have to pay extra for it too.

The way repacks usually go with the rest of us are to drop it off Sunday after your last jump and then pick it up Friday to hookup and pack the main, so you can make the first load on Saturday.

Of course, new age jumpers sometimes ask the rigger to pack up the main too. So you'd only have to pick it up Saturday morning.

I recommend Ziggy. He's just down the street from the Perris airport.
Email me for his phone and email addy.
My email is available here.

Hey Jan, fill out your profile, some people may take you lest seriously (snikker, guffaw).

Mick.

Thanks Mel! We've been in contact, his gear will be ready when he's ready. Was in Oceanside early today. Nice offshore winds early, 3-4 ft swell fair shape, water temp 58 F, air temp 52 F this morning. Was surfing for 1 and half hours. Good fun.