Evelyn

Would love to jump this weekend but.......

Okay, so who else would love to jump this weekend but can't? I just want to know that I'm not alone :P. I would love to jump this weekend but my team isn't training and due to the cost associated with being on a team (slots, camera guy, coach, packers, possibly tunnel, hotel, etc.) I tend to curtail my jumping to just team training days (unless a boogie or special event). So I'm looking at a perfectly good Cali sky and saying DAMN >:(. So help me feel better knowing that I'm not the only one not jumping on a beautiful day [:/].
Evelyn

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I'm not much of a team player. I say screw the team, go jump.

No problem jumping without the team, my team
mates are probably jumping today. I just can't afford to! Sucks to be me [:/].
Evelyn

It's rainy here in the Great Northwest. Weather probably won't be any better tomorrow either. We were scheduled to get some big way practices in for the record attempt at the Leap for Lupus boogie in August tomorrow but it doesn't look like that will happen now. :(

Dont worry, Im a broke ass who can't afford to jump this weekend either. :P

Yay, so we can sit around and be miserable together B|. JK, I'm catching up on things to do around the house, but I'd really rather be jumping ;).
Evelyn

Don't worry. I made the big mistake of selling my old rig, now I'm trying to acquire everything I need again. Really sucks.

If you are having a break or are struggling DONT SELL YOUR RIG! Just chuck it in a cupboard somewhere as one day you'll wish you never got rid of it.

It's rainy here in the Great Northwest. Weather probably won't be any better tomorrow either. We were scheduled to get some big way practices in for the record attempt at the Leap for Lupus boogie in August tomorrow but it doesn't look like that will happen now. :(

So sorry to hear that. Hope the weather gets better for you.
Evelyn

weathered out today and tomorrow is my son's graduation party - sigh - next week hopefully:|

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Don't worry. I made the big mistake of selling my old rig, now I'm trying to acquire everything I need again. Really sucks.

If you are having a break or are struggling DONT SELL YOUR RIG! Just chuck it in a cupboard somewhere as one day you'll wish you never got rid of it.

Good luck with getting new gear. I love my rig and would never sell it even if I stopped skydiving (it has lots of good memories and probably isn't worth that much anyway - planning to get a new rig soon and keep current one as a back up) .
Evelyn

weathered out today and tomorrow is my son's graduation party - sigh - next week hopefully:|

Yeah!! That's the good thing, there's always next week! Team is training next weekend so I'll get lots of jumps, though hoping we can do extra jumps Sat. so I can do dinner with family for Father's Day. Congratulations on the graduation!
Evelyn

<--- on call. Amy Chmelicki (yeah, I know I can't spell it) and some of our home grown tunnel rats are visiting from AZ this weekend for a freefly jam and I'm stuck at work all weekend.

Fuck.

Hey Brandon,
Sorry to hear that! Sucks being a doctor, huh? My team went to Eloy a couple weeks ago and did a couple hours training in the tunnel, awesome (Eloy tunnel is bigger than Perris tunnel so we could do all blocks). Hope work slows down for you so you can get more air time!
Evelyn

I only get the opportunity to jump during the two weeks, twice a year that I get for vacation.

This last visit (late April) I was 'winded out' all the way until the afternoon before I left....got ONE jump in.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

40 and up to 50 MPH wind gusts all through this weekend. Yes it sucks to be me also.

Yikes!! Nothing worse than being geared up ready to jump and getting winded out. So sorry!!
Evelyn

<--- on call. Amy Chmelicki (yeah, I know I can't spell it) and some of our home grown tunnel rats are visiting from AZ this weekend for a freefly jam and I'm stuck at work all weekend.

Fuck.

Hey Brandon,
Sorry to hear that! Sucks being a doctor, huh? My team went to Eloy a couple weeks ago and did a couple hours training in the tunnel, awesome (Eloy tunnel is bigger than Perris tunnel so we could do all blocks). Hope work slows down for you so you can get more air time!
Evelyn

It is what it is. I just got my AFF so I'll have more jumping than I can shake a stick at when I am there. I had to take call this weekend so I could go to a wedding next weekend and then be off to the beach the two following weekends, so all is not lost.

Fuck.

Hey Brandon,
Evelyn

It is what it is. I just got my AFF so I'll have more jumping than I can shake a stick at when I am there. I had to take call this weekend so I could go to a wedding next weekend and then be off to the beach the two following weekends, so all is not lost.

Good for you! Glad to hear things are going well for you. I still have fond memories of being roomates at the Eloy boogie and our awesome horney gorilla (maybe not so awesome to you since I wouldn't let go of your leg). Hope to see you again sometime.
Evelyn

I only get the opportunity to jump during the two weeks, twice a year that I get for vacation.

This last visit (late April) I was 'winded out' all the way until the afternoon before I left....got ONE jump in.

You need to join a team. Then you are commited for the season and have to jump regardless of time/money constraints. And it is a lot of fun and you will improve your skills. Just a suggestion :)Evelyn

You need to join a team. Then you are commited for the season and have to jump regardless of time/money constraints. And it is a lot of fun and you will improve your skills. Just a suggestion :)Evelyn

;) They don't have very many DZ's or teams in Kosovo, though....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

;) They don't have very many DZ's or teams in Kosovo, though....

So move to CALIFORNIA!!!!