duroejc

Soooo Stimulated- $36.40 worth of Govt joy

Shue!! you talkin in cirkles!!

A flat tax is a tax that where we all pay the same amount. Some big business gouge prices namely oil, insurance, and most recently the deregulated banking industry, surprise theres a mortgage crisis. They then pass the additional surcharges onto the consumer you/me and we pay them. Again it was a play on words. Hopefully that clears it up.

I did vote and always have, maybe if we had elected someone with a better education and grasp of the English language than my 9 year old niece, maybe someone who will steer us away from the iceberg not directly into it because thats what his "gut" tells him to do, we wouldnt be in this mess.

Come on your guy has had a blank check for around 7 years and this is the mess we are in and you want to blame the Dem congress. Typical, take no responsibility.

Considering youre having so much trouble I dont think I want to use your business plan as a template.

I gotta go but this has been fun.

Considering youre having so much trouble I dont think I want to use your business plan as a template.

I never said i was not doing good. The fact is im doing great. I just dont like people saying the rich dont pay there fair share of taxes. Maybe you should move to a communist country so you can feal better about yourself and know that the evil rich companys will be regulated. You could have your robin hood dream:S:S:S We only earned it, but we dont desearve it:S:S

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

You are missing the point. They cant drill now becuase of all the government BS that is holding them up.... do you not think they would love to get more oil out of the ground at current prices???? Talk to the liberal enviromentalist about the energy regulations..............

This simply isnt true! Its what makes you comfortable so you have the evil environmentalist to blame but it isnt true, do some research. Not Rush Limbaugh, research. They CAN drill!

Really...when did they unblock ANWR, then?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Is it all or nothing?

ANWR is a refuge and hopefully we wont be drilling there... my point is there are places that we can drill and yet we still dont. I was specifically referencing The Bakken. Marathon can drill in ND and the earliest date they have even hinted at was 5 years. If they are forecasting 5 years in the Dakotas where they are cleared to drill, how long do you think it would take in ANWR? Probably not a viable option to help with the 200 I paid yesterday to fill up my diesel truck.

I just dont like people saying the rich dont pay there fair share of taxes. Maybe you should move to a communist country so you can feal better about yourself and know that the evil rich companys will be regulated.

Typical response when a Rep runs out of valid points to argue. Love it or leave it. McCarthyism is passe.:S

I never said you dont pay your fair share, but you ARE complaining about paying your fair share.:S

You started by crying poor, are poor small business owner and now your doing great, sounds like you just like to complain. Maybe you didnt mind spending your daddys money when you didnt have to pay his taxes now things are different.

Deregulated energy in CA = Enron, well hopefully you know what happened there.
Deregulated Banking industry, by Phil Gramm you know him right, = mortgage crisis

Dont be so polar it doesnt have to be all or nothing, we can regulate some power/banking/insurance companies and it isnt a communist country. People compromise all over the world except here in the US for the last ~7 years (and look where that got us) and things work out better for everyone.

When given free reign big business HAS taken advantage of the masses and you are one of those masses, if you like being taken advantage of then cool, just dont complain about it.

Typical response when a Rep runs out of valid points to argue. Love it or leave it. McCarthyism is passe.

Typical response a liberal give when he cant win an argument:S

I never said you dont pay your fair share, but you ARE complaining about paying your fair share.

Try reading it again. I am complaning about paying for other peoples share to. I am paying alot more than my fair share.

Maybe you didnt mind spending your daddys money when you didnt have to pay his taxes now things are different.

Try again my biological father was nothing more than a drunk piece of shit. I have made more money than my sperm donor since i was a teenager. Once again read this IHAVE NO PROBLEM PAYING MY FAIR SHARE OF TAXES. I just dont want to pay for others FAIR SHARE.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!