RkyMtnHigh

Where do you feel your best?

Where do you feel most at peace?

I grew up around water when I was a child. I sailed competitively since I was 8 years old and enjoyed going to the beach with friends during spring break. After high school graduation, I moved to Colorado for college. The mountains have brought me a unique comfort as well.

where is the "inside my girlfriend" option ? :$

edited to add... I need both, that's why I live close to the lake, surrounded by mountains :P

Viva Switzerland/Hopp Suisse

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I grew up around water when I was a child. I sailed competitively since I was 8 years old and enjoyed going to the beach with friends during spring break. After high school graduation, I moved to Colorado for college. The mountains have brought me a unique comfort as well.

That's no fair... I love both. I also grew up next to the ocean where I sailed, swam, surfed, etc. But I love rock climbing the most, so the mountains win I guess. However, I don't think I'd like to live far enough away from the ocean to where I couldn't at least make a day-trip out of it.
Gravity Waits for No One.

San Diego, California....B|

Ocean out front, desert in the back, mountians left & right. ;)

AND earthquakes underneath and fire on top :|
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Under canopy at 3k with plenty of flying time left and the satisfaction of exercises gone better as expected.

I say "excercises" rather than jump because the jump itself ain't over until you're packed and have called it a day.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Ocean out front, desert in the back, mountains left & right. ;)

Don't forget the 7 horsemen! :D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I would love, love, love to live in the mountains with a nice view of a lake behind my house. It just makes me hate Florida even more!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

In the woods. I grew up with horses and if we were not at a rodeo, we were camping somewhere with the horses. The funny thing is, I can get turned around in a New York Minute if Im in a big city, but drop me in the middle of the woods and Im good to go...;)

Ocean out front, desert in the back, mountians left & right. ;)

(Pssssttt! You forgot the mudslides.)
:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Where's the "both" vote.

I have always lived within miles of the eastern coastline. Then I spent two months out in Arizona, just outside of Phoenix and fell in love with the mountainous/desert region there. So enlightened that I picked up a brush and started to paint along with charcoals too (its had been years since I had picked them up). Awesome. I always thought that I "needed" water, but maybe just maybe I could get used to the mountains too.;)

Bobbi

A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I love the ocean, any ocean. I didn't grow up near one, nor do I live near one now but if I'm near the coast I always make sure I make a trip to a beach and get my toes in the surf. I even did this at the Jersey shore on late October one year. It was a 2 hour drive from where I was staying and really cold but I didn't care!

I love being at the beach or on the ocean in a boat and I love the sound and feel of the surf.

Where's the "both" vote.

I have always lived within miles of the eastern coastline. Then I spent two months out in Arizona, just outside of Phoenix and fell in love with the mountainous/desert region there. So enlightened that I picked up a brush and started to paint along with charcoals too (its had been years since I had picked them up). Awesome. I always thought that I "needed" water, but maybe just maybe I could get used to the mountains too.

Bobbi

I am kinda with you on this one, I love the beach, East Coast more so than the West, but the beach is just so wonderful. I have also spent time in AZ, but the Rockies and CO are just majestic. I would be hard pressed to make a decision. :)

I love my San Diego, been here since I was 7 years old. After living in Utah and D.C. for a while I am grateful to be home. I just moved back to Mission Beach (a peninsula between the Pacific Ocean and Mission Bay) after living 5 miles inland. If I can get used to all the young women in skimpy bikinis I think I may grow to like it here at the beach.:P

Ocean.
When the waves and that cold water hits me I feel so alive and instantly happy. I can’t remember once in my life where I was unhappy to be in, on, or under the ocean.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Mountains for sure. I often have nightmares of tsunami's - I even get overwhelmed sometimes (like a sinking feeling) driving along PCH looking at all the water. I am also terrified of what lies beneath the surface of the ocean. I am okay in the ocean or the beach, but I am at peace in the mountains. :)
g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?