Lindsey

Drunk Driving :(

Yesterday a friend's son, Wayne, was killed in a car wreck. Wayne was also the love of another friend's life. Wayne was a single dad. He recently went into AA and seemed to be doing well, but he was driving drunk and couldn't make the curve. His cousin was in the car and also died. Devastating.

~linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Yesterday a friend's son, Wayne, was killed in a car wreck. Wayne was also the love of another friend's life. Wayne was a single dad. He recently went into AA and seemed to be doing well, but he was driving drunk and couldn't make the curve. His cousin was in the car and also died. Devastating.

~linz

Shoulda been stopped at one of those Nazi checkpoints. Or maybe better yet sould have taken personal responsability and never got behind the wheel. Sorry about the loss. I lost a good friend awhile back due to the same circumstances. We all make our own choices. Just try not to kill someone else whist doing so. Blu skies.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Yep. We all think he should have made a better choice. Wish he would have. But no matter how hard we wish, he's still dead. How many of us skydivers drive home after drinking on Saturday night? I personally like to see my friends make it home alive. This is just a little reminder....

~linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I've been on the responder side of DWI fatalities. Its devastating for everyone involved. All in all its incredibly sad. Even more so when an innocent person is killed by someone's poor decision.[:/]

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

A guy Joe's been working with is in jail for vehicular manslaughter for killing someone while driving drunk on Memorial Day.

He just found out yesterday. He was wondering why he hadn't called him back.

Nobody wins with drunk driving. :(

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.