Lastchance

New name for new dog

My wife and I just adopted a 2 year old Swiss Mountain dog cross from our local humane society. My wife has tasked me with a new name. The shelter named him Yatzee. We are not too fond of the name and he has only been there for about three weeks so it's not like he is completely used to the name. Is naming him a skydiving term to lame? At first I thought Ripcord but I suppose that one has been used alot. So I thought Cutaway because he was caught as a stray and his previous owners made no attempt to locate him. At least not at the shelter anyways. So he basically cutaway his old family. It's hard for me to believe that they didn't try to find him. He is a very well behaved, calm, attentive and very lovable. So I'm asking for some name suggestions related to skydiving from all of you out there. Oh yes, my wife suggested Sky. Blue Skies everybody.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Not yet but I will post some soon. We are picking him up tomorrow afternoon when we get off work. We have already signed papers and payed the fees but we don't want to take hime home tonight and then leave him alone on his first day. If we wait till tomorrow I will have 2 full days to spend with him. I have been going to the shelter and taking him for walks for the past three days on my lunch break so he is getting to know me more. I can't wait to take him home. He's a beautiful dog.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Not yet but I will post some soon. We are picking him up tomorrow afternoon when we get off work. We have already signed papers and payed the fees but we don't want to take hime home tonight and then leave him alone on his first day. If we wait till tomorrow I will have 2 full days to spend with him. I have been going to the shelter and taking him for walks for the past three days on my lunch break so he is getting to know me more. I can't wait to take him home. He's a beautiful dog.

That is awesome! Thank you for adopting from a shelter. Can't wait to see the pictures. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Don't name him yet.
Some day a few weeks down the road, you'll look into his big puppy eyes and a name will pop into your head.
Dog telepathy.
Let him tell you his name.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Back home the naming of your new puppy always lasted a few weeks.........And after you have walked enough beaches... and asked enough bikini clad beauties there opinion an educated decision can be made !!B|:DB|:D

.....And you thought Kiwis couldn't fly!!!!