Slappie

*burp*

Cool I have two friends now what I do with them... one I don't wanna touch the other I have a crush on. ;) And no Turtle it's not you.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Cool I have two friends now what I do with them... one I don't wanna touch the other I have a crush on. ;) And no Turtle it's not you.

What - now you're too good for me?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Oh I'd leave you in the dust for this one... if it wasn't them, then you'd be my number 1. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Oh I'd leave you in the dust for this one... if it wasn't them, then you'd be my number 1. :ph34r:

You mean the moderators?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

You mean the moderators?

No! I mean the other friend! They've got you hands down.

Just forget it... :P I now have 3 friends. I'm popular.

You mean the moderators?

No! I mean the other friend! They've got you hands down.

Just forget it... :P I now have 3 friends. I'm popular.

Is Skymama your friend? What do their hands have to do with it? Where are your hands?