Nightingale

American Boogie (Davis)

It's in events, though there's not much of a list. You should shape the thread up and get a proper list going.

:D

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3166679

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You know Skymama's not going to stand for that, don't you?:P

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

hehe. I just started another list thread in Events. any list in the original thread is going to get stuck way down on page 2 or 3.

I deleted that thread. Please start a list in the original thread which was only 7 threads down from yours when I looked.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I don't think your cooking is why women like you anyway.

Women like him? :o:D

OT: It's possible that I might be showing up on Thursday and/or Friday.

Oh really?! And who might be hanging with you?

Just remember, NO DRINK FOR YOU ON FRIDAY!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

OMG ... I haven't seen Mary in over three years since I was a wittle baby skydiver getting pied for my 100th jump. (But I did get to appear in her avatar - yay me!). It'll be great to see you two adventurers off before you hit the trail. We'll have to give y'all a proper skydiver sendoff with a DZ-wide round of "Her, her..."

It'll be good to see you again too. I still remember meeting you out at Perris. I believe it was by the pool, and some one needed a bandaid or some thing?

Yup, can't wait to hit the trail. I was venting to Lisa, and she said I was sounding/acting like a senior in H.S. just waiting for graduation.

Avatar! Notice there haven't been any in a while. Trying to keep a low profile;)

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

This reminds me of Deuce....he tried to get me to come out several times. Missing you JP:( The American Boogie just wouldn't be the same without him.

On a brighter note you girls have a great time and be careful. Would love to see pics when you get back.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

NO JUMPS FOR YOU!!!!

Mouth, we'll be thinking of you. Is your cell phone number still the same? You might just get a good ole "fuck-you" call;)

You got it sweetie.

You know, JP was one of the few males that ever got a "fuck-you" call from us girls. He felt so honored. I still have his cell phone programed in my phone. Maybe we should dial it and do our thing just for the hell of it.

OMG ... I haven't seen Mary in over three years since I was a wittle baby skydiver getting pied for my 100th jump. (But I did get to appear in her avatar - yay me!). It'll be great to see you two adventurers off before you hit the trail. We'll have to give y'all a proper skydiver sendoff with a DZ-wide round of "Her, her..."

The last time I saw Mary was at WFFC 2005 when she was pieing me for my 100th jump. It was also the last time I jumped. =(

I was really hoping to get recurrent up in Davis, but my cypres is out of date, so it'll have to wait. I'll just take lots of pictures instead. =(