porpoishead

SO...how was skyfest

that was actually my doing..i told him to use the ice water and shoot all the pretty girls..

He never shot me... but some guy did come shoot me when I was in the USPA tent. That felt great!

They were right next door to each other. Thanks, also, to USPA for putting our membership dues to good work and keeping those coolers full of cold water and cold beer. I enjoyed stopping by all day and taking a membership perk in between jumps. B| Nice to meet some of the HQ staff in person who came down to (wo)man the tent.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I didn't get the pics from my SCR :(

What about from the ceremony? :)

IS IT OVER????? B|

It's never over.:|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

:)
I had the best friggin vacation in a very long time!!!

J~ you through a kick ass boogie! bring one this way sometime soon!

thanks to all the great DZ friends I finally met, you guys are a kick in the pants!! hope to see all ya all soon!!!
(was that southern enough for ya divot? :|:P)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

If you're looking to post your SkyFest pics for everyone to see, we've opened up a section of the website to give everyone their own album. You can also register and post a link to your other albums. Hopefully this will give everyone a central place to find pictures of the event:

http://www.skyfestboogie.com/gallery/main.php

Register it will create an album for you automatically. The upload limit is 7 MB at a time, but you can pretty much have unlimited space on their.

Use the "Upload Applet" to beat the 7 MB limit (requires that you have Java installed).

If you need help, email me at [email protected].

Show us how much fun you had!
Ben Lee
www.CollegeSkydiving.com

and first diamond launch from a CASA - first for Laura and MickeyD also - I think? it is Loco Zapatos and it fitsB| Lauras idea I just translated

Yeah, that was a :Dable offense for me too. :):D

Besides that, I did 18 jumps over 4 days. 5 free ones, 2 balloon jumps, and I think I helped out with 7 SCR-ways. Those were fun. Even when they didn't go right. The last one was the best though, when Gonzo did an (accidental) hoop dive right through our completed 8-way. :o Hopefully I can post some video once I figure out how to download and edit it. I also shot my :D tandem video for a friends wife. I docked on them and everything! Although I learned docking on a tandem doesn't make for the best video footage, LOL. Got my SCR on my 500th jump, and was pied that night by Chaoskitty.

Thanks to Jay and James for organizing this great event, Ben for all the work on the website and to Turtle, Popsjumper and Gary for all their work on organizing the SCR attempts.

I can't wait for next year. B| Just hope it's not so hot.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I actually thought it was kinda cold. :D;):P

You made me laugh on the Casa when you said you were cold. :P
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Can you feel the aura of universal harmony?

Oh... THATS the feeling I got from that Jar......

Did you eat fruit from one of Michelle's jars? :S:S

Funny how much Mic's reputation precedes her. She tried to offer Tanya a frozen grape while she was waiting for a load and Tanya just flat-out refused "Uh-uh, no way, I'm still jumping." The idea that Michelle could possibly be offering unleaded fruit was a foreign concept.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke