virgin-burner

WEEKEND NUMBERS JUNE 7th - 8th!!

you know the game:

:| (as usual) : 1 (only, very rare) : - (whatever, that doesnt occur in this country, altough, i had 1 beerline, so that's a beerable offense i've paid for)

yea, one jump only, 6-way sitdive, altough, diving after, i spend most of the dive in a stand-up above the formation, and guido did a bellyfly.. lol. yea, definitely a jump to remember, i think i've never seen such a variety of fallrates in one dive.. thank god simon wasnt on there.. :D sorry bud!

too bad the swiss didnt win the game on saturday, they played better than the czechs.. :(
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

0:0:0...but still a fun weekend! :)
-My nephews' birthday bash taught me an important lesson: it's fun for kids to gang up on the old woman!
-I saw my first tornado.
-Sunny's trying to break up with me.
-Hopefully, next weekend I can try out my camera for the first time!

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

0:0:1. Lodi was winded out, so I went for my first jump at Byron! A fun time was had. But the video guys spotting for us, let us out early and we just barely made it back. :D

I have an excuse for not jumping so much this weekend, last sunday I went to the dz and only did 2 jumps, and had 4 tickets left. So I said, screw this, I'm camping out. and did those 4 jumps the next day. Actually returned tuesday as well to do another 3. So it has been 4 days in a week at the dz for me, woohoo! Who needs work anyways?

5 jumps and the rest is between me and those that know the answer to the rest. :P

I will say that launching and sticking a 7-way HD oppenheimer grip is fucking amazing.

Skyfest rocked. :)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

YOu know this weekend I got a big fat 0:0:0, but I did take my son on an overnight trip aboard the USS Massachusetts.

However for monday through thurseday
:):13:3

Beer owed for Tree landing, and my SCR. I was unable to stay around for the cerimony, so I know I am really in for it when I get an oppertunity to make it up.

Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

B|:18:0

Had fun hanging out with the Lew Sanborn accuracy crowd. They were die-hards. Winds were kicking this weekend and these guys were wheels up at 6:15 a.m. to beat the winds. Finally got the guts to have Lew sign my logbook (after 3 years).

[:/]:3:0

Had a few fun jumps this weekend. Although I am sooo freakin poor right now.

21st birthday last Friday too, so now I can actually buy the beer I owe.
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.

:$:0:0

weathered out on saturday and today my son graduated so I stayed home and played mom - next weekend is looking good for jumping though;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Nice sig line. B|;)

B|:9:0

Damn, what a great time at Skyfest. Only one on Friday due to a late morning arrival and general post-redeye exhaustion and spaciness. But I did finally get a jump in with miss tmaricle herself.

I still can't believe it myself but I did six great jumps on Saturday... not sure how I kept jumping in 99 degree weather but I was having so much fun on Chris Wagner's organized jumps I just kept turning in tickets. And this morning we had two wonderful record attempts for the South Carolina women's record... no record, but great fun jumping with some lovely ladies (and one lucky dude named Tony who took some photos and video...y'all might have heard of him).

Now if I can only get home to Seattle, the trip will be complete. Right now I'm sitting in Denver, having missed my connection from Charlotte, and looking at not getting on a plane till after midnight here. Sigh.[:/]

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Nice sig line. B|;)

B|:9:0

Damn, what a great time at Skyfest. Only one on Friday due to a late morning arrival and general post-redeye exhaustion and spaciness. But I did finally get a jump in with miss tmaricle herself.

I still can't believe it myself but I did six great jumps on Saturday... not sure how I kept jumping in 99 degree weather but I was having so much fun on Chris Wagner's organized jumps I just kept turning in tickets. And this morning we had two wonderful record attempts for the South Carolina women's record... no record, but great fun jumping with some lovely ladies (and one lucky dude named Tony who took some photos and video...y'all might have heard of him).

Now if I can only get home to Seattle, the trip will be complete. Right now I'm sitting in Denver, having missed my connection from Charlotte, and looking at not getting on a plane till after midnight here. Sigh.[:/]

Your not missing anything but lousey weather here anyway:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Your not missing anything but lousey weather here anyway

Yeah, but I'd prefer not to spend the night sitting on the floor in the Denver airport.:S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What a weekend!!!!
[:/]:6:more :D than I have been able to figure out yet.
I went on my first trip to another DZ, (Skydive Utah), jumped out of a King Air for the first time (damned door bites), tried two 2-ways, one three 2ay, one 4way, one 5 way and one 7 way, with varying degrees of success and had my first cutaway and reserve ride. I don't care much for opening and spinning. I don't know what caused the spin, but I'm sort of suspecting a broken line.

I would sure like to thank Jack, his staff and the funjumpers at SDU for making my weekend so great. I'll definitely be going back. B|B|

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490