bigway

Hip Dysplasia update

Dog just came out of surgery at 10:30pm. all went well, no complications. $5000 surgery and now who knows how much after-care is going to cost but i am guessing if the $200 physio session a week that this is going to be through the roof with meds etc.

Damn dog does not even know we have dropped close to $10,000 on her in the last year (first year of her life).

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Damn dog does not even know we have dropped close to $10,000 on her in the last year (first year of her life).

Which is what makes her worth it. :)

-I'm glad that you had the ability to help her live the best life possible.

well, we are not sure yet, we need to just hope the hip does not slip as it may or may not be suitable for a review. If not then we have to go to the other operation that we already decided against. Today she had a total hip replacement.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Damn! I hope we dont have to go through that with Tucker.Hes only 3 but the vet thinks he has onset arthritis or CHD.Lets hope surgery can be staved off with good medication/vitamin supplements for now.Hes only 3yrs old.[:/]

Good luck with your pooch.I'm sure shes worth it.:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."