GaryRay

Jews for jumping

bouncing Buddhists?
whuffo Wiccas? :D um jews for jumping answer a lowly pagan this if you will. does circumcision :$ alter the aerodynamics or terminal velocity of your freefall?:D

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

bouncing Buddhists?
whuffo Wiccas? :D um jews for jumping answer a lowly pagan this if you will. does circumcision :$ alter the aerodynamics or terminal velocity of your freefall?:D

Although commonly referred to as a religion Buddhism really isn't. It's both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, as a meaningful unity instead of a higher being.

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure Brian Germain is Jewish.

Athiests for Altitude

DAMN! That's exactly what I was going to say....except I planned on spelling atheist correctly ;)

Oh ok you'll have to correct me behind closed doors later
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Parachutin' Pagans.

There you go - I knew someone would come up with something.

For a logo, we could have a little red devil holding a trident, descending under a parachute, with a flaming hell down below.

Uh, you know John pagans don't really worship the devil. That's just a story the Christians made up to justify raping their women and burning their crops.

Parachutin' Pagans.

There you go - I knew someone would come up with something.

For a logo, we could have a little red devil holding a trident, descending under a parachute, with a flaming hell down below.

Uh, you know John pagans don't really worship the devil. That's just a story the Christians made up to justify raping their women and burning their crops.
In fact PAgans dont actuallt believe in the devil:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

how many other random religions are there that believe in jumping

Are you saying Judaism expressly sanctions jumping?

Or do you mean how many other religious people jump?

i dont think judaism or the old testament ever sanctioned skydiving nor even mention "falling from the sky" im just asking about the people involved in this sport of the gods!

and im not religious i just play up my religion and i celebrate holidays...sometimes...to the best of my will.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

Dont try to downplay your Jewishness, Gary! After all, youre the one with a memo pad as a logbook. Doesnt get more jewish than that!

she's right, thats how we do! but i put a sticker on it and wrote official log book, so its real!
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com