pop

Another Jew Tube Video

PRIVET my skydiving family. Who here is a fan of techno musica??? Anyone, someone? Here is another one of my techno creations. This one goes off hard, and I threw in a nice break down in the middle. Inspiration comes in the form of beautiful green buds worthy of High Times cover and Newcastle beer. Hope you love it or hate it, but nothing in between.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKyCd-_4zzI
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I hate it, I only made it through 33 seconds. That kind of music makes me want to poke my eyeballs out. But, I still love you anyway. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I hate it, I only made it through 33 seconds. That kind of music makes me want to poke my eyeballs out. But, I still love you anyway. ;)

I love you and I love honesty, therefore I simply love. Oh and I love Mardi Gras beads...what do I do with them again? :P;). Oh, and dont forget mint chocolate ice cream, I love it too.

Jew Tube?!?!?!? So...no posting on Saturdays?

It's not my cup of tea, but it's nice that people still have the desire to create something...even if it does drive the OAP's/Blue Hairs crazy. All that's needed is a blacklight, helicopter, a disco floor, and a bunch of drunken college kids - then the vid is complete. I live near Northwestern...I'm sure I could find all of the above without difficulty.

And I don't love ya...but I don't believe in love...so all is good... :P

which name...name of track?

Nope - Jew Tube - unless it was just a play on You-Tube that I missed.

haha...i answered that in my last jew tube post. dz.com is like a mall, and the posts are the individual stores. tte subject lines are the marketing tools to get people to come into your store. :)