LisaH

It's a Mel Brooks weekend marathon

Wot 'ump?

:D:D:D Only Marty Feldman could've pulled that off so well! Mel was always spot-on, with his casting. :D

The entire cast of this movie is perfect! Mel is a genious.

Woohoo Blazing Saddles is up next. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

]
The entire cast of this movie is perfect! Mel is a genious.

Woohoo Blazing Saddles is up next. :D

My fav of the bunch.:D

Cleavon Little pleading "Do wat he say, do wat he say." Classic satire.:D

"Wait a minute while I whip this out" :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Igor, would you mind telling me whose brain I did put in?
And you won't be angry?
I will NOT be angry.
Abby someone.
Abby someone. Abby who?
Abby Normal.
Abby Normal?
I'm almost sure that was the name.

:D:D:D

Don

Here's to friends!

My favorites, in order:

1) Blazing Saddles (can there ever be a campfire scene in a movie again where this isn't brought up. The film destroyed the western genre for a decade)

2) History of the World Part I - Orson Welles' choice as narrator was but one unnoted genius.

3) Young Frankenstein (okay. I'm just a Madeleine Khan worshipper)

4) High Anxiety - the idea of Harvery Korman being treated like a dog in a BDSM session by Cloris Leachman.:D

My wife is hotter than your wife.

4) High Anxiety - the idea of Harvery Korman being treated like a dog in a BDSM session by Cloris Leachman.

:D Priceless!

As is...

Institute For The Very, Very Nervous

"If you come late to your meal, no fruit cup."

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

For the record...on my first tandem...they made us watch the flick about liability waivers and all that...

Is it just me, or did the dude speaking (USPA I think) have a beard just like Gene Hackman in Young Frankenstein? I tried so damn hard to focus, but couldn't get over that...

I vote for the inclusion of Blazing Saddles and The Twelve Chairs...for what it's worth...

Is it just me, or did the dude speaking (USPA I think) have a beard just like Gene Hackman in Young Frankenstein? I tried so damn hard to focus, but couldn't get over that...

I think that Dude is BILL BOOTH. he is a little known character in skydiving circles;):)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You have to have Spaceballs somewhere on that list!

Actually, I can't. Spaceballs had some good funny stuff but for fans of Mel Brooks it just did not have the edginess of his others. Spaceballs was kind of a "safe" movie - no risk of censorship or boycott as in those films I mentioned.

I expected more from Brooks. It's like V ince Neill doing the chicken dance. He did a good job but a chickendance? You're Vince Neill!!!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Spaceballs had some good funny stuff but for fans of Mel Brooks it just did not have the edginess of his others.

I'm a fan and I'd put Spaceballs up there. I never did see your #4 choice though, maybe I should buy it.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein