ianmdrennan

www.anewskinforeveryone.com game t-shirts?

Did anyone get the shirt the website promised?

I know a few of us were playing around trying to solve the site puzzles and sent off for the free shirt but I haven't gotten mine yet.

Anyone?

For those new to the game, the clues were followed to here: http://thefoursuits.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html where the message was:

"send address get shirt"

Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

I got mine, and it had a sticker with a number on it... but I haven't figured out wtf I'm supposed to do with the number.

I did wear the shirt to the gym on Thursday, though. B|

I think it showed up last Wednesday. Via FedEx.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I got mine, and it had a sticker with a number on it

Huh? What were they?

The shirt is blue with the same pattern that's shown on one of the blog entries:

http://bp0.blogger.com/_NayTLp-aKEA/SCrhtFFsejI/AAAAAAAAABo/Co2XMPiIDFc/s1600-h/blogword_puzzle.jpg

One one of the blocks, they put a sticker that has number on it. I don't know if everyone's number is different or not. And I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with the number!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

PD?

Shit. I guess that automatically disqualifies me from any stuff they might be giving away [:/] Unless it's coincidence, but that logo looks legit.

Well, I'll still have fun with the puzzles at least :D

If my shirt arrives I'll let you know what the sticker and stuff says.

Blues,
Ian

No, it's not coincidence. The shirt was shipped from PD. :D Maybe that's why you didn't get yours - you were DQed without even getting a chance to play. ;)

There are only so many words that are formed with that combo of letters. My count is 922 if you use LOGIN CUBES L and 542 if you use LOGIN CUBES. None of them make any sense in skydiving terms. A couple of the words are funny but probally not what they are intending such as "Clue Is Bong" :D.

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I got one and the stickered letter was "B".
It was stuck on one of the blank squares on the front of the shirt, but I pulled it off before noting which square it was on, that may have been a clue.

One of the words you can make out of the 11 letters is clubs....clubs are one of "four suits" of cards ,hence the blog title the four suits. it fits with Mr Spade, but from there I am lost.:(

LOGIN CUBES L can be made into CLUES IN BLOG
Performance designs webpage has a blog with an article about one of their employees. All the crossword answers are in the article.

I havent figured out the meaning of the riddle, but below that you find 34.7924 -81.189
It is the coords for Skydive Carolina

I've finished the crossword puzzle - not too tough if you read the blog...

If you read the riddle above on a laptop monitor (or adjust the contrast) and tilt it, you find the letters:

S K Y F E S T

slightly highlighted...
Skydive Carolina and Skyfest and the date 6.5.08 = ?

I can't make it (still trying to get there), but I'd love to know the answer to all my unanswered questions!

Who else got a T-shirt out there?
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Yep, and the USPA folks are going to be at Skyfest. B| I got a tshirt and will be at Skyfest. I guess I'll have to make a point to bring it. But shit, I won't get there till the 6th!

i was reading through that riddle thing and then looking at the puzzle after i figured that out and i think they go together.
there are 17 letters that are shared by more than one word, but if you take out repeated letters you're left with 8 of them. it seems like that could be what it's saying.
i cant take credit for that, my g/f figured it out, but at least i was there to "help".
:ph34r::ph34r:

still dont know what two words that makes but i did see the sky fest thing like you all talked about, too.
not goin to sc so i guess ill just wait and see.

I think the suits thing has to do with cards ... since the blog is being written by Mr. Spade. But I haven't seen reference to any of the other three suits.

I think the suits thing has to do with cards ... since the blog is being written by Mr. Spade. But I haven't seen reference to any of the other three suits.

yeah i havent been able to tie in that part or the shirts yet. this whole thing has me super curious though.

Ok, so I didn't go to skyfest, but J (skyfest organizer) gave me a shirt this weekend.

I guess there's a glow in the dark message on the back and it's official I can't play the game since it's definitely sponsored by PD. Looks like there's a free canopy up for grabs (lucky bastards).

I didn't see any new clues on the t-shirt, but I suspect the game interest will heat up now that we know there's a free main for the winner.

Were there any announcements at Skyfest?

Blues,
Ian