peregrinerose

Vote for a jumper please...

I know none of the parties involved...but like a true Chicagoan, will vote as often as I can.

Do you think the guy knows we're calling him a shirtless tool? And if not, how do we ENSURE that he knows? :P

I just don't understand why the guy who can spell correctly and string two cognizant sentences together is being called a tool.....so he's beautiful AND eloquent.....this is a bad thing?

Whiskeyboi very funny!

Sartre, I will see if I can get his phone# for you.;)

Vote, Vote, Vote!

TR and Alan worked really hard to get the photo. Several jumps. We all had to listen to TR plotting the next jump . . . and the camera was going blum, blum, blum . . . lol

Vote, Vote, Vote!

As a Chicagoan, I feel I should point something out...

Someone, who shall remain nameless, had two different browsers open simultaneously (I.E. and Mozilla). Browsers and cookies be damned - they got to vote twice. And after hitting the back button, clearing the private data (including cookies), then hitting vote twice...I…they may have been able to vote a third time.

Not that I'm suggesting the impropriety of a mass effort to defeat the shirtless tool or anything…I’m just saying certain people may have a couple hours of work at the puter to do, and the 55% - 44% (Vitamin Water Math?) lead could potentially get smaller as the night progresses.

Just an observation…

And always remember the words of former Chicago Mayor, the late Richard J. Daley: "Gentlemen, get the thing straight once and for all — the policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is there to preserve disorder." :P

EDITED to fix: Don't need to close out the browser completely...I mean...so I was told... :)

It's been 25 minutes since my last post - which you MIGHT want to read...just saying...

There are about 149 more votes than there were earlier...interesting...

Oh...and by the way...Shirtless Tool is trailing now...

(If only the Midwest could affect Presidential Elections...) :P

I think the other guy figured this out too. Twice today, I over voted and had Terry ahead, only to check back in an hour to find him being decimated by the other guy.

Maybe we should all just wait until about 7:00 P.M. on Friday...let the shirtless tool think he's safe...and then have a Chicago-style mass voting party.