futuredivot

Nutcase ex girlfriends

My worst one was just a noisy chick. Talking, walking, chewing, whatever-she just made ten times the racket that a normal person would. She was also bulemic.

It seemed like every 15 minutes i was saying
"Will you just keep it down!"
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

The sucking ain't bad, it's just when the switch flips in the middle and she decides to chomp down.

That shouldn't have been a problem for you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I've never been a crazy ex or had a crazy ex.

I relieve enough stress through other avenues to tarnish a good stable relationship.

But- my guy friends always tell me about their crazy ex's-

Word to the wise- have your wing woman screen a potential GF out- crazies always smell a crazy from a mile a way.

I've helped out alot of my friends start long lasting relationships.

However on the other hand- it's difficult for me to find a femme who I get along with and one I am attracted to. I am not into butch chicks- because then I would just date a man. (thats my logic)
Best Girl Scout Ever.

My worst one was just a noisy

That reminds me...:D

I was chilling at the DZ this weekend, and it ended up being a very early night; everyone had gone to bed, while I stayed by myself to finish my drink. Anyway, I felt kinda bad having to walk across the entire field back to the tents; during the day my crutches don't make a lot of noise because of everything else going on - but at night, all you hear is "clunk clunk clunk - echo - click click click." I felt like Robocop...:D:D:D
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

and nut case ex boyfriends are not bad???? We women have just as many issues with you men...:P;)

Not as long as you do what you're told:P

Please tell me that someone got the joke:S

You mean where you say "Hello Captain Obvious!"?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Sounds like a certain turtle needs to be trained on how to talk to women....:P.

Really? Hmm.

I once dated a gal down South that looked like a supermodel, and screwed like a port city hooker, but she also suffered from Borderline Personality Disorder and Bi Polar Disorder which made it totally not worth it. :S

"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

Sounds like a certain turtle needs to be trained on how to talk to women....:P.

Turtle needs a lot of training and A LOT of spankings.... He is way out of control and desperatly needs to be put in his place... :P;):D

luv ya turtle....;):P

You say you do - but "Desperately" ? Me thinks thou dost protest too much.

Turtle needs a lot of training and A LOT of spankings.... He is way out of control and desperatly needs to be put in his place...

The training he needs...is it potty training? As for being out of control...well he's kinda fun when he's like that. :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I once dated a gal down South that looked like a supermodel, and screwed like a port city hooker, but she also suffered from Borderline Personality Disorder and Bi Polar Disorder which made it totally not worth it. :S

Please PM her phone number.:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.