Vallerina

Should I pop Sunny's braces off with pliers?

After her appointment today with the orthodontist, all I kept hearing was, "Whaa....they're not taking my braces off....this hurts....I don't want to wear rubberbands...whaaa whaaa whaaa." I'm so sick of listening to her complain about something I can solve in just a few minutes. Next time I see her, I'm giving her a few Smirnoff Ices and put an end to her yapping.

Is this a good idea? I really don't want to sit and listen to her wailing anymore, but I also don't want to remove any teeth. Any advice would be appreciated!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

After her appointment today with the orthodontist, all I kept hearing was, "Whaa....they're not taking my braces off....this hurts....I don't want to wear rubberbands...whaaa whaaa whaaa." I'm so sick of listening to her complain about something I can solve in just a few minutes. Next time I see her, I'm giving her a few Smirnoff Ices and put an end to her yapping.

Is this a good idea? I really don't want to sit and listen to her wailing anymore, but I also don't want to remove any teeth. Any advice would be appreciated!

Dontuse pliers, use Booze andwire cutters, they wont damage her teeth:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Damm you guys are mean........ That being said I do have a special fluid that dissolves the glue on braces, youll have to work for it and it may take a few applications but Im sure we can do it together!! :):):) And as a treat you get some ice cream when the treatment is done! :P:P

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Well Im sure with the help of you two lovely ladies tha first batch of "solevent" will be ready in no time!!! The 2nd and 3rd might take a little longer!! :P:P And yes ice cream all around when we are done!! :)

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Well, i had braces and thats basically just how the orthodontist will remove them. Feels like they're breaking your teeth....so whether you do it...or some orthodontist...I don't think it will make any difference! ;)

There is a difference! You'll pay out your ass to have the orthodontist do it!
Killing threads since 2004.

And,if you have a tongue piercing, watch out it doesn't catch in the braces.
It would be a very humiliating (though entertaining) experience at the emergency room.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

I'm sure if Sunny gets really sick of the braces, she'll just take them off herself. This is the same person who removed her own cast, correct? :P If you just wait for her to remove them herself, you won't feel responsible every time you see that sweet crooked smile! :D:D

I'm sure if Sunny gets really sick of the braces, she'll just take them off herself. This is the same person who removed her own cast, correct?

Yup, sure did. And my surgeon was pissed at me for that. I'm not such a good patient...[:/]:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You're right, but I've changed my mind. If I wire her jaw shut, will that help block the sounds of her bitching?

But then her tongue wouldn't work.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well that makes this a win/win situation then! A job you can do in your garage...and save money while your at it. But you need a way to grind off the excess glue....I think theres a dremel attachment that might do the job

I removed my braces when I had them. I used needle-nose pliers and it wasnt that difficult. A quick up or down jerk not very hard snaps them right off.

The hard part was removing the glue. after trial and error I found the your basic wireless dremel from walmart and a small diamond bit worked fine for glue removal.

You all can laugh if you want but I used basically the same tools the use in the office and saved a ton of money braces are WAAAY over priced for what work is actually performed on your teeth. The whole removal process and cleaning took me about an hour.
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that makes this a win/win situation then! A job you can do in your garage...and save money while your at it. But you need a way to grind off the excess glue....I think theres a dremel attachment that might do the job

Tis not a money issue at all. My braces have been paid off since January of this year. The ortho is making no money off of me anymore. Now i think he just enjoys torturing me. Or maybe someone (vallerina...) is paying him to torture me...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!