ntrprnr

Did my first 100k Bike ride Saturday

That looks like fun Peter. I would like to do that, but ummm yeah, I'm working up to my miles this summer. I did 30 miles on Saturday and I hear you about the bootie. That was on a new seat for me as well.

Looks like a good route ya got there. I can totally see the Holiday Inn pool on the satellite view :P

Skymama's #2 stalker -

You can't see the hills on the Palisades. Nightmare.

I'm thinking of doing it from my apartment to the Ranch one day.... Plot out 55 Sand Hill Lane, Gardiner, NY. About 88 miles off highway. Mostly Rout 9 all the way. Would be a killer ride. Would hope to be able to steal a ride back with people. :)

Good one Peter!

Now you have to aim for the imperial century! :)
These were my 2 rides this weekend.

The Shootout (about 65 miles with the ride to the starting line)
http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/az/tucson/619362931002
There was a crash about 1/2 along the ride, a few bikes ahead and to the side of me, with one rider breaking a colar bone.

And a solo ride around Gates Pass (up to 17% incline... B|)
http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/az/tucson/520603247399

Remster

Nicely done Peter!!!

I'm planning to do this route (Bike Radar) with a few extra excursions to my parents a few miles off the loop and/or to meet Beth for lunch also just a few miles off the loop some time this summer...

It shouldn't be too much work to build up to it since I'm riding to work every day... :)

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I did that about 13 years ago to raise money for the church I went to back then. Actually, FlyingFerret and I road together (we grew up together). I was jealous since he was on the low end Schwinn MTB and I was on the Huffy wanna-be with wide knobby tires. It really sucked, but then again, we were on crappy bikes for the purpose.

It took all stinking day, it was for what we believed to be a decent cause...either way it built character.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."