Conundrum

Angelina got her ass kicked!

It reminds me of the double standard that a guy who sleeps around is cool whereas a girl who sleeps around is a slut. That has always bothered me.

I never thought he was cool. I never thought she was a slut.

food wont shut him up, but I know what will...:P

I never really cared as long as the bitch brought me a frickin SAMMICH.

Now, go fetch me a beer too.

For pete's sake would someone take turtle some food....

You really think that will shut him up? ;)

What about beating or abusing a woman do you find "funny"?

It's not witty.

I would have to agree, as well as statements from Dr.K
simply put.."we are not amused"

There are just some things that I don't joke about and this is one of them, but that's just me.

Edited to add: Chelle did a great job in photoshop for sure.
This subject no matter how played is just sensative for some. And yes thank you I do have a very good sense of humor and no my panties aren't in a knot, twist or otherwise.(I'm not wearing panties!):P:P

What about beating or abusing a woman do you find "funny"?

It's not witty.

I would have to agree, as well as statements from Dr.K
simply put.."we are not amused"

There are just some things that I don't joke about and this is one of them, but that's just me.

Edited to add: Chelle did a great job in photoshop for sure.
This subject no matter how played is just sensative for some. And yes thank you I do have a very good sense of humor and no my panties aren't in a knot, twist or otherwise.(I'm not wearing panties!):P:P

PERK!! Pics for proof!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

PERK!! Pics for proof!

Just for you slap!:P:P

Oh hell! I knew you wore granny panties with control top support! I'm so turned on right now!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Considering the source, the picture doesn't surprise me at all but personally, I find it creepy as well.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but alright.

You find it creepy that someone can use photoshop well and created a mugshot for a celebrity?

The picture of a battered woman is creepy. The fact that you would use your time and "talents" to create it is not surprising. Clear?

I'm sorry girl you need to go check your panties. Personally I felt the picture was worth the effort. She doesn't look battered, she looks beat the fuck up!

Now go make me a sammich and don't you put no fucking mayonnaise on it either! Miracle Whip!

No twists or bunches, and while it may be a nice job with photoshop, its still creepy. And for the record, I'm pretty sure "battered" and "beat up" are pretty much the same thing. Oh, and miracle whip is gross! :P

I chopped it. ;)

That would be so much more impressive if you were talking about a panhead Harley.[:/]

You know it's a slow day in the Bonfire when the hot thread of the day is a bunch of people squabbling about a photo-shopped celebrity.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

>Fake picture of violence against a woman created by a woman - OK.
>Joking comments by men about said fake picture - Not OK.

Both are "OK." Just creepy. Like posting a picture of a kid playing on a side street and then making jokes about road pizza. Might float your boat, and that's great. Just seems creepy to me.