simplyputsi

Demo Debutant or DZ Ho

So what would be the appropriate derogatory term for the men (I use the term loosely) who are jumping her?

:|

There are plenty of slutty male skydivers and wannabes, but they don't seem to generate the outrage the girls do.

So what would be the appropriate derogatory term for the men (I use the term loosely) who are jumping her?

There are plenty of slutty male skydivers and wannabes, but they don't seem to generate the outrage the girls do.

Agreed, but - a man goes into a date wondering whether or not he'll get laid. A woman goes into a date KNOWING whether or not she'll get laid.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

*** There is no derogatotry term for males. It is perfectly acceptable, and part of God's plan.

John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

*** There is no derogatotry term for males. It is perfectly acceptable, and part of God's plan.

Ok, that one did make me laugh at loud.:D:D

Agreed, but - a man goes into a date wondering whether or not he'll get laid. A woman goes into a date KNOWING whether or not she'll get laid.

So now I'm confused...who's the slut in this case?:P

So now I'm confused...who's the slut in this case?:P

Yes. :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Skydivers!!!

You people act like it's wrong or something!!!

This is not the "first baptist church of the hanger" you know!

Skydivers!!!

Hey, don't group me in that category! I was simply pointing out the age old discrepancy between how we judge men and women who both enjoy having a lot of sex.

No offense to anyone, but I think the poll is ridiculous. Sounds like a bunch of catty women getting together to talk trash about someone they view as a threat.

But I could be wrong. :)

if you go on a date with a ho, you know that youre getting laid.

:P

who dates ho's on purpose anyway:D
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

The back story. I was at the Skyfest tent and some guy was looking at glasses when he noticed a photo of a pretty girl on the table. He commented something like "How much for her?" and I responded "That's a demo, you'll want to buy one with fewer jumps on it.". That was all.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

The back story. I was at the Skyfest tent and some guy was looking at glasses when he noticed a photo of a pretty girl on the table. He commented something like "How much for her?" and I responded "That's a demo, you'll want to buy one with fewer jumps on it.". That was all.

Don't the newer ones give you line burn though?

And it makes the packing harder as well - But that does depend on the # of jumps the demo has on 'er, now doesn't it? I would need to try it just to see if it was in trim or not.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Skydivers!!!

Hey, don't group me in that category! I was simply pointing out the age old discrepancy between how we judge men and women who both enjoy having a lot of sex.

No offense to anyone, but I think the poll is ridiculous. Sounds like a bunch of catty women getting together to talk trash about someone they view as a threat.

But I could be wrong. :)

OK, as far as I know, a GUY started the thread and I really haven't seen evidence of catty women trash talking in this thread.

Personally, I don't discriminate. Male or female, gay or straight, a Ho is a Ho and I'm not threatened by them. Amused sometimes, annoyed sometimes but never threatened.

Did she ever own a rig? If not, Krisanne is correct, the term is Whuffo.

If she did ever own a rig, does she still own it? If not, the correct term is DZ Debutante.

If she does still own a rig, has it been in the air within the past 12 months? If not, the correct term would be DZ Ho.

If her rig has seen airtime in the past 12 months, has she ever has sex with you? If not, I believe the correct term would be The DZ EZ.

If she has ever bumped uglies with you, the correct term is WTF Was She Thinking?.

I reread this post three times because it was so damned funny!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Whatever happend to good old fashioned "slag" but said in a strong London accent.

SHUT IT YOU SLAAAAAAAG

It reminds of of the little joke

What the difference between a Slut and a Bitch

A Slut will bang anyone,

A Bitch will bang anyone EXCEPT YOU

back on topic,

i call them by their given name

. . . every time you are in town.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I did not come up with this. A certain un named person did.:)

Which do you like better for the following:

A DZ girl that's been jumped by almost everyone.

Demo Debutant

or

DZ Ho?

Which one has her own manifest? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I did not come up with this. A certain un named person did.:)

Which do you like better for the following:

A DZ girl that's been jumped by almost everyone.

Demo Debutant

or

DZ Ho?

Which one has her own manifest? :P

Beware you may think it is a free load, but you'll pay 6 months later:o
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192