adventurechick

Who's on facebook?

It used to be only for college/high school students/alumni who had to have their school emails. Now it's pretty much open to anybody by invite...

That said there's a few skydiving groups within school networks there too. I think most of the people there are already part of dz, though.

http://pepperdine.facebook.com/profile.php?id=160200232&hiq=shayne%2Csmith

i think its a little more sleeze proof than the other cyber-rape sites like myspace, although i have one of those to. you have to actualy be friends before you can picture-stalk someone, and that just doesnt fly with most of the questionable chumps out there.
we need to talk about your flare..

I am on there. Then again I joined when I was still in college a few years back. It is nice to keep in touch with friends.

It is definetly "Stalkerbook" for sure. I must admit I would look at pretty girls from my school. Then I would be at the bar going, "Where do I know that girl from?!"

I like it more than MySpace because I don't get 100's of spam from it. It has better groups and search features.

I agree it has gotten more commercialized now.

Anyways, you can add me as a friend, just make sure you put a message in the add saying you are from dz.com or else I will be like stalker, no friend for you!

Search dbrutherford at West Virginia University and you should get me.

DAVE
"... and I'll jump off that bridge when I get to it...."

Wow...whats this your 1st post in a year or 2?? ;)

I'm on it also...souleh is on my friend list...pretty cool place..but lots of potential for identity theft etc...same as any internet thingy though...beware of what information you put out there!

I've reaquainted with friends from growing up..good to talk to them again...now it will be another 25 years before I talk to em again ;):P

I used to not like Facebook as much as Myspace and rarely went on it but, I'm starting to like Facebook more now since they added all those applications. Plus it gives me something else to do while I'm sitting on the couch:P

I'm not really sure how to find people on there yet that aren't on friends profiles if I don't know there email address. Anyone know how? Also If anyone wants to find me let me know. Here is the link to my page but, I'm not sure it will work if you're not my friend http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=767760342

Fly like a girl