BlueSkiesKel

I'm baaaack...

and thats not a threat :P
but it is the truth.. I've finished classes! yay.. and i have the next month to finish my thesis.. but all on my own schedule.. so .. that means.. time for skydiving again!!
hells yes!
I'll be at Raeford on friday =) Jennr8r and I are driving down from DC. cant wait to be around skydivers again. hopefully the weather gods are nice.. i guess we'll see

oh and for those who care.. I got orders to stay in DC for four more years,

Kel

Congrats on finishing your Masters and getting back in the sky!!!

Funny you should post I was just looking for your address to rattle your cage and make sure your didn't get killed by a runaway stack of books.

[:/] 4 years back in DC well your welcome to the winters, we will miss your out here on the west coast.

Hope you come and visit us now and again

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

Holy mahoney! You'll be HERE on FRIDAY?? That's GREAT! Guess I'll skip my run and come say hello. B|

Just keep an eye out for the goofy bald guy with a nerdy t-shirt. :P

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Holy mahoney! You'll be HERE on FRIDAY?? That's GREAT! Guess I'll skip my run and come say hello. B|

Just keep an eye out for the goofy bald guy with a nerdy t-shirt. :P

awesome.. didnt know you were there too, I get to meet jumper03 and you all in the same day.. thats awesome..
and dont skip your run.. i'll bring my runnin shoes.. =) i heard weather might now cooperate so i'll bring stuff to go for a run just in case =)

Oh, when *I* refer to a run, I mean a pace that would probably infuriate you, with plenty of probing questions about when to turn around...right after mile 2. ;)

Can't wait to meet you!

"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Oh, when *I* refer to a run, I mean a pace that would probably infuriate you, with plenty of probing questions about when to turn around...right after mile 2. ;)

Can't wait to meet you!

a fast pace or a slow pace? if its fast tell me how fast and i'll tell you if i can keep up.. if its slow.. then thats cool too.. but i actually do need to run tomorrow..:)

Slow, my friend. Quite slow. Like a 9-minute mile pace. :)

Must be all these Land of the Giants people here at work making me feel bad because I can't cover half a mile in two strides. ;)

I'll bring my stuff and we'll go run...if the weather isn't completely uncooperative.

YAY! I get to run with Kel! Let's see if we can talk Dr. Steve (or Professor Grumpypants) into joining us. :D

Must be all these Land of the Giants people here at work making me feel bad because I can't cover half a mile in two strides. ;)

I'll bring my stuff and we'll go run...if the weather isn't completely uncooperative.

YAY! I get to run with Kel! Let's see if we can talk Dr. Steve (or Professor Grumpypants) into joining us. :D

awww. why are you callin Steve grumpy?.. he's not grumpy to me:)and yeah..i dont know why you think 9min pace is slow.. it's not, its a very decent pace, i run most of my long runs at 9-930s anyways.. i only race faster but thats bc my adrenaline gets goin

Teasing Steve is part of his friendship curriculum, so I like to stay current in my Steve studies. Besides, he's only grumpy after dealing with his co-workers and students. ;)

I believe that a 9min pace is sustainable for me, as long as the run is only about 4-5 miles when I'm in better shape. Right now, I'm guessing that for a 4-5 mile run, 9:30 is about right.

Got any tris planned for the summer?

It could be a tri-fecta of fun if you both show up for my boogie in June. :)

Got any tris planned for the summer?

not yet.. got two half marathons in the next few weeks..
but tri's in july are all dependent on whether or not my thesis gets done.. i'm planning on having it done though.. so i'm hoping to do a few in july.

and kev which boogie are you speaking of? i'm goin to skyfest with jenn.. but thats all i have time for (for out of town stuff).. only have so much leave right now

1. its in CANADA.. i dont think i can make it to canada with my bike (not shipping it and no time to drive)
2. I aimed to train for the half distance this year.. but that didnt happen =( so all my tri's are gonna be international distance this year..

sorry hun.. next year i'm gonna aim to do a half..
BUT.. i did register for the marine corp marathon this year.. so hopefully my knee lets me run it

kev which boogie are you speaking of? i'm goin to skyfest with jenn.. but thats all i have time for (for out of town stuff).. only have so much leave right now

It's the last weekend in June, the 27th through the 29th at Raeford. We're having $20 jumps all weekend and a film festival on Saturday evening. I wish you had more leave to come down for it. I think you would enjoy it.

Peter even mentioned he might try to venture our way for it. B|

i'm goin to skyfest with jenn.. but thats all i have time for (for out of town stuff).. only have so much leave right now

Whatever you do, when at skyfest you must find me. I'll be looking for you, so if you look for me we surely will find each other.
Good luck getting me to work out or anything while there.

I said no tris this summer and well I might have been convinced to do the olympic I did last year. We'll see, I'm not stoked about running, but whatev, it was a fun race.
Skymama's #2 stalker -