okieheaddown

What would you do with a cheating girlfriend?

Why both? I would not blame the guy, I will dump her, keep friends with the guy if I was friends with him in the first place, she knew what she was doing, she is the one to remain faithful to the relationship, not him.

I dont want to open another can of worms more than the one just opened, but why lose a friend over a cheater girfriend?? I think he did him a favor regardless of what this guy thought he felt for her, she obviously dont deserve him

How good of a friend is he, if he's bumping uglies with your girlfriend?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

My option is not on your list... Forgive them both.... and then cut both of them away. Trust is very important to me.. and in this case I could never trust either of them.. the "friend" or the ex-lover.

Forging them and moving on is far better for your psyche that keeping all the other shit pent up... that eats people up.

You live.... you learn.... the future always will hold something different to look forward to.

Forging them and moving on is far better for your psyche that keeping all the other shit pent up... that eats people up.

You live.... you learn.... the future always will hold something different to look forward to.

So burn them up and smack them repeatedly with a Steel hammer:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: that'll fix um:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

They're both toast in my opinion. If she had any decency then she would have talked to you about "her needs not being met" or whatever other misguided reasons Andrea wrote.
The friend shouldn't have fucked her either. But if you are going to do that to your boy, then have the balls to roll up to him and tell him his GF is a cheating bitch, and buy him a beer.

Do to him what a disgruntled husband did to a jumper i know.. .. the jumper *a manwhore* was sleeping with the newer, married jumper. Her husband found out, took her rig to the dz, tried fighting the guy, then threw her rig on the ground, poured flamible liquid on it, and set it on fire.

I applaud that husband, except for the fact he lit it on fire near the gas truck.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

Do to him what a disgruntled husband did to a jumper i know.. .. the jumper *a manwhore* was sleeping with the newer, married jumper. Her husband found out, took her rig to the dz, tried fighting the guy, then threw her rig on the ground, poured flamible liquid on it, and set it on fire.

I applaud that husband, except for the fact he lit it on fire near the gas truck.

Revenge can be sweet and all, but that's a sure-fire way to have suit against you in small claims court for damage to personal property.

Lemme guess, you paid for food, fuel/transportation, registration, jump tickets, other 'consumables', etc.???
(been there, done that, got the T-shirt)

Suggestions (one mans OPINIONs)

Forgive yourself for not being clairvoyant.
It is NOT your fault they shit on you.

Understand that pain is the price you pay of some of lifes lessons. Learn from the experience, you paid for it! Learn to avoid the pain!

You appear to expect more out of your relationships, don't settle for less! (based on your OP)
Cut that malfunction away before you go in!
Do not even think to retrieve it, let it rot in the sun.

Get your stuff collected ASAP.
Return her stuff to him, it's his baggage now!
Never trust either of them again!

You deserve better than doormat treatment _IF_ you are a faithful person in your intimate relationships.

Let them know in no uncertain terms that their are consequences for their behavior. Do not tell them what those consequences are though.

If you are bigger/badder and have better flying skills you could invite him on a 2 way every time you see him.
I would totally mind fuck them as they are doing/did to you!

Announce to the DZ that she is easy,
name and shame.

If she has hot female family/friends chat em up if it's convienient. (the fuck her mom thing!)

I would refrain from violence, two wrongs do not make a right. Pissing in his gear bag would be acceptable though! :)

And last but not least, don't forget to

PULL!
jumpin_Jan
"Dangerous toys are fun but ya could get hurt" -- Vash The Stampede

With the girlfriend? LEt her know that you hope she had fun. And since you know how much she likes sex, and how much she likes to travel, she should go take a fucking hike.

I think it's entirely fair to operate under the assumption that she wanted to find the best way to cause you to break up with her. Thus, she found her chance and told you. Let her know you respect that she can make her personal choices and the consequences.

In another three or four months, confront the guy for giving her HIV. "I just tested clean, but she's not. It's either you or the guy she banged an hour before you that gave it to her."

That should be plenty of payback. He'll be mighty nervous for a few days...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

>Her husband found out, took her rig to the dz, tried fighting the guy, then
>threw her rig on the ground, poured flamible liquid on it, and set it on fire.

I'd be careful with that. Some DZ's aren't too lenient on gear vandals.

Dump 'em both.

+1

+2

+3

I can see no excuses for that behaviour - Total lack of respect being shown by both of them.

Don't let it eat you up but it's time to move on.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Why both? I would not blame the guy, I will dump her, keep friends with the guy if I was friends with him in the first place, she knew what she was doing, she is the one to remain faithful to the relationship, not him.

I dont want to open another can of worms more than the one just opened, but why lose a friend over a cheater girfriend?? I think he did him a favor regardless of what this guy thought he felt for her, she obviously dont deserve him

How good of a friend is he, if he's bumping uglies with your girlfriend?

Wake the kids and call the neighbors ...I agree!
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

There are a few things that worry me about your post.

What would you guys do if you went to a boogie and on Saturday night in the middle of the party your girlfriend who you came with wandered off for a few hours and you couldn't find her

....Adults just don't get lost. Especially in crowds or parties. Cell phone? Kids get lost. Now there obviously was a motive in this one. She either wanted you to find her (crave and need for attention) or not be found and seek attention elsewhere.

I wouldn't leave my bf/gf at a boogie for few hours- though we don't have to be attached at the limb- I'd give them enough respect to let them know where I am at in case of separaton.

then the next day she admitted to hooking up with some guy who you know and knew that you two were together and did it anyway?

Ouchies- Respect and Trust has been lost from both parties- you can forgive, but I doubt you will be able to fully trust them.

And as far as the "I didn't know the rules". Majority of relationships are monogamous. It's not like you bang other chicks a month into your new relationships becauseyou didn't know the rules.

You are obviously on the fence about this subject, however trust has been broken. If you continue to date you will subconciously become paranoid at every person you introduce her to.

Unless you agree to a swinging lifestyle:P
Best Girl Scout Ever.

It all depends on if the person she cheated on you with was male or female.

If it was another Chick, Then tell her if she wasnt going to invite you, She atleast owes you video.:P

If it was a Guy, Thank him. He did you a favor exposing her before you you got any deeper into the relationship.

Tell her that, as a skydiver, the guy is required to register any blood-borne diseases with manifest in case of injury and seeing as you've seen his sheet, you advise that she really needs to go get herself checked now.

Tell him she thinks she's pregnant and it certainly aint your fault.

Then leave em both to it.

There'll be a week or so of mutual panic before they catch up with one another and work out they're both in the clear.

I can't beleive some of the responses here...I hope at least some of them are a joke.

Burn their rig, tell them there will be consequences (but don't tell them what or when), and a lot of other shite that's just way over the top. The chick fucked around on him, it sucks but it's not worthy of destroying somebody's gear.
I got nuthin

i know a couple of those, from what i can tell, they're having a good relationship. if you're friends with them, you might even get some fringe benefits.. :)

makes up for interesting parties. once had about the following conversation:

her: "sooo, i wont let you fuck me, but i could think of a couple of other fun-things to do. what do you think?"
me: "uhm, yea, lets go and grab a beer!"

well observed by her girlfriend, that obviously wanted to join us as well..

some things catch you so by surprise, that your answers are, well, pretty fucking funny i thought..

:D:D:D

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda