FreefallFro

Guys that shave their

Armpits.....I did about 10yrs ago and have shaved them once a week since. I'm a 36 year old male and in really good shape and just think it looks better.
Poll options 1-3 are for the guys and 4-5 are for the ladies. I have only had a couple guys say anything about it and they were both old timers and just shook their head.
A lot of my friends girls try talking them into doing it though. One other thing I'm totally straight 100% lesbian so don't think other wise. OK lets hear it:)

Trim, but not shave. If someone lookes like they have buckwheat in a headlock they should probably put some clippers to it.

And for a redheaded guy that would be "...Carrot Top in a headlock...":|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Shave?

Just use tweezers and Pluck. Nothing says "I am a MAN" quite like plucking armpit hair.

You sir are under investigation by the Man Card enforcement comittee.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My question: Are guys with no hair on their chests really guys? do they freeze in the winter?

Thank GOD my wife thinks that a hairy man is a sexy man! In college I got a lot of "hey Dave, its kind of warm to be wearing a sweater" comments while playing football or PTing.:o:D

Something have to be trimmed and shaved, but armpit hair isn't one of them!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Waxing the johnson and surrounding areas sounds too outrageous.......

You know, if you trim the bushes around your deck, it looks a lot bigger.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I can understand manscaping. Waxing the johnson and surrounding areas sounds too outrageous.......unless, can you go to a salon and get a swedish salon girl to do the waxing?

I just recently had a woman offer. Err, at least I think she offerred, it may have been more her just telling me she was going to... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.