moodyskydiver

whos the sexiest male skydiver on dz.com?

I would like to nominate Kaerodyne (Karl) He is definitely the sexiest skyboy I have ever met!!! :$;):)

South African's represent! Go Karl B|

I'm just a simple guy in love with an amazing women :)

Intersting slip. Language or Freudian? :ph34r:
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I would like to nominate Kaerodyne (Karl) He is definitely the sexiest skyboy I have ever met!!! :$;):)

South African's represent! Go Karl B|

I'm just a simple guy in love with an amazing women :)

Intersting slip. Language or Freudian? :ph34r:

Or the result of multiple personality...:ph34r:...multiple women, one body...:P...

~R+R:)...And he gets to enjoy them all...:D:ph34r::D...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Yes it does! I'm also a former flute player...and I'm SINGLE!!woohoo!!!:D;)B|

(maybe that will get me on the sexiest female dz.commer list.):)

I'd ask you whether we should play together some time, but I'm afraid you'd hit me...

I ain't scared! Another beat down from a gurl?! Psshhh! Just another Friday night for me. I'll say it. Bring your pipe to where I am sometime. I need backup. I'm tired of whistling the intro to the the Marshall Tucker Band's "Can't You See."
....As for getting on the sexiest list. ......Well, it depends how well you blow the flute. :$;)

I CAN spell innuendo! :)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Ian: it must be a language thing. I understand how you could make this mistake considering that I am not a native english speaker myslelf. Afrikaans speakers must have the same issue.

The word you wanted to use, I am sure, is "terrific"". :)
No need to thank me.

Remster

Ok...I vote for Remi because his ass looks terrifying great in spandex.

Happy now? :P

From someone who swoops in spandex shirts that comment doesn't carry much weight. :P

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I ain't scared! Another beat down from a gurl?! Psshhh! Just another Friday night for me. I'll say it. Bring your pipe to where I am sometime. I need backup. I'm tired of whistling the intro to the the Marshall Tucker Band's "Can't You See."
....As for getting on the sexiest list. ......Well, it depends how well you blow the flute.

I CAN spell innuendo!

Well my niece is borrowing my french (traditional)style flute for the summer to practice(yeah I'm working on another generation of flute players)B|until school starts.But I have an ocarina and a Native American all cedar/hand-carved flute that has a rich mellow sound.I'm hoping to get an irish flute soon too!So maybe I'll see ya around.To hell with the sexiest female skydiver list,I KNOW I can play a hell of a tune...:);):P:ph34r:

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Ok...I vote for Remi because his ass looks terrifying great in spandex.

Happy now? :P

From someone who swoops in spandex shirts that comment doesn't carry much weight. :P

Once again this thread takes an ugly turn :D

Shit, I might have to go back into Bonfire Hiding if this keeps up :D:D
Performance Designs Factory Team

Well my niece is borrowing my french (traditional)style flute for the summer to practice(yeah I'm working on another generation of flute players)B|until school starts.But I have an ocarina and a Native American all cedar/hand-carved flute that has a rich mellow sound.I'm hoping to get an irish flute soon too!So maybe I'll see ya around.To hell with the sexiest female skydiver list,I KNOW I can play a hell of a tune...:);):P:ph34r:

As a half Rican uhhhh....I mean holder of a Certificate in World Music, I like a girl who's flute playing crosses cultural boundaries. And I've got a repertoire of great Irish drinking sings too. And you're right, f*ck the list. I've got a much more prestigious one of my own.

..........Which doesn't mean I would turn down a mention on this one. Seriously. Still nothing. What the f*ck?! >:(
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I need to send you some newer pics of me babygirl;)

Helllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo? You can't say something like that and not produce...or post, I mean...:ph34r:

Pics please....

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Helllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo? You can't say something like that and not produce...or post, I mean...

Pics please....

Ur lucky I'm a whore for attention!!

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower