RkyMtnHigh

My fuel was siphoned

Another idea a friend today suggested is that I just leave the fuel access door open each night (after I find a locking gas cap that fits) so the punks can see right away that it'll be a hassle and not cause any further damage to my car.

I dont know the best solution on this one.:S

Buy a second gas tank, put it in the trunk, and hook it to the fuel line.
Fill the original tank, (now unhooked), with diesel.>:(

I had a friend who had this happen to their motor home in the 70's. so they did what you suggested, so that it filled from a compartment inside the home, left the old tank where it was and filled it with sugared gas. They soon found out that the culprits were neighbor kids.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

One person in the neighboring town did something original. The culprit robbed the gas station for gas. Boy did that gas station feel the pain. Not only was it robbed but the person in question used two 1500 gallon tanks. That had to be quite an expensive robbery!!!:o

Me: I want to ride a bull out of a skyvan.
vegasjoe: How the hell are you going to land that thing?
Me: Who said anything about landed with it? I think after we'll have some Bar-B-Que.

One person in the neighboring town did something original. The culprit robbed the gas station for gas. Boy did that gas station feel the pain. Not only was it robbed but the person in question used two 1500 gallon tanks. That had to be quite an expensive robbery!!!:o

How? What technique was used for that big of a scam? certainly not a suck n blow job like my tank of gas:S

They robbed the place old shool style....instead of robbin for cash they took the gas... guess there's no siphoning. I was just chimin in a story... I'm 18 ya know and I was tellin my mom in a jokin way that I might just have to quit my job because of the price of gas...so I totally hope u find an feasible solution. Do you have an alarm on you car. Ya know one that talks (old school?) or you could just get one that pages you every time the car is tampered with!
Me: Who said anything about landed with it? I think after we'll have some Bar-B-Que.

I DO have an alarm on my car and activate it every time I lock it but it didn't go off when the f'krs were siphoning my fuel:S I don't understand why the hard slam to my fuel access door with the screw driver didn't sound my alarm.

maybe you should contact the alarm company and see about having them pay for the damage done to the car. also after that replace with a better alarm?

****Then again the gas tank inside the trunk is the best idea I have heard yet!

There is nothing you can really do to stop the most determined. Leaving your fuel flap open is always best if you don't want it damaged. As far as lockable caps you can beak into %95 of them with a fork....:)....I have a spring coil and a ball that has been mentioned before in the pipe... minimum cost and they do the job. I just have a pull out cap but it is impossible to get a hose into the tank.

Every now and then i will go to the car and the non lock cap is on the road next to the car... But ive still got my fuel and no damage.

Haven't been drilled yet ........YET>:(

Who wants to guess how long before we are all taking our fuel into the house with us at night?

.....And you thought Kiwis couldn't fly!!!!

No Shit! the dealership said that the culprit didn't need to go to so much work to damage my car because it was easier to just pop the fuel access door versus probe it like they did...

The "touchup paint" that the dealership gave me looks like shit. It's so obvious about the damage attempted and obvious WHAT was attempted as far as siphoning. Fuckitty fuck fuck.B|

After months of research my colleges and i have come up with the ultimate fuel protection system...... Trigger can be set for illegal tampering and or opening of fuel cap!!!!

Please PM me for ordering info!:D:D:D

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=35546

.....And you thought Kiwis couldn't fly!!!!

pitbulls typically arent the best for keeping bad guys away from your stuff
pit bulls are not usually aggresive towards humans ( and dont everyone start sending me pitbull mauling stories)
a pitbull may turn aggresive toward a small child in order to establish rank but an adult typically doesnt have that same problem with the pits
now a couple rotties, sheps or dobies may keep them away from your gas a whole lot better!
dogs that actually bite thes days arent so easy to come by and the ones that do arent meant for inexperienced handlers

Fill the original tank, (now unhooked), with diesel.

The hell with that.. fill it up with septic tank juice... let em suck on that.

:D:D:D

Problem solved!

Good stuff, 'Zon.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Fill the original tank, (now unhooked), with diesel.

The hell with that.. fill it up with septic tank juice... let em suck on that.

Problem solved!

Good stuff, 'Zon.

Yup...a mouthful of potty pudding would be a bigger deterrent than a locking gas cap...most bad guys can open that faster without a key than you can with one.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Well, it seems that out here in the Carolinas instead of siphoning individual cars, they prefer to go right to the source...B|...

Word around town is that some guys are driving around big 15 passenger vans, creating a false floor, and then driving over to gas stations and taking whatever they can before someone gets suspicious...especially since a lot of gas stations close early, I can almost believe it...:S...

~R+R:)...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...