VTmotoMike08

Idea- can we PLEASE have a PA's allowed day?

Here's an idea:

I propose that we have one day, one 24 hour period, where personal attacks be allowed without reprocussion on one thread only. I think that most everyone who has been posting (or lurking mostly, like me) here for a while has one or two people who really annoy the crap out of them. You know, that one person who every time you see their name, you know something moronic is about to follow and you just wish you could tell them to go....

So how about it mods? Lets have one day where we can really let 'em have it. Some guidelines:

1. Absolotley no threats of physical violence or wishes of death.
2. Things along the line of "I think you are a ...." are completly acceptable.
3. Post a sticky at the top of the bonfire telling when it will be. Also in this sticky, advise everyone that if they cannot handle the worst that everyone on these forums has to throw at them, then they should not read this thread.
4. At the end of 24 hours, it would be completly deleted, not just locked.

So why not? It would be a good way to blow off steam and no one is in any way required to read it. I just really want to tell a few people how dumb I think they are. I don't care if it is childish, sometimes you just gotta tell it like it is.

Do you think anyone is actually going to make a serious personal attack on someone they legitimately don't like? The thread would just end up being a fiasco of who can come up with the worst personal attack and it would all be a joke. It woud be fun, but people post joking PA's all the time and it's fine. As long as you put ":P" or something else, no on cares.

could we pa a group of people? lately their has been a particularly pathetic group of loser bitches posting lately that could use a pa or two.

No, because it wouldn't be personal, unless you're in that group. :)
I'm just going to be nice to people for a change. They'll feel like they're under Ninja Attack! :ph34r:

Any personal grievences should be taken up in private. To do so publicly would be tasteless and very likely detrimental to your cause as you would come off as an internet tough guy/bully.

Although I do have microwave popcorn in the pantry so by all means let 'em have it. :P

www.FourWheelerHB.com

DUUUUDE just make your attack as personal as you can and take your banning like an adult....

Friggin wussies.:ph34r:

Hell the things I have been banned for are some AMAZING things...telling someone they desparately need to get laid.... and that at least MY BOAT is mine and not my daddies:S:S:S

You don't have to attack them personally to get your disdain across. Attack what they say, their presentation, their ideas, and what they stand for. All are legal.

You can tell them that their ideas are the stupidest ones you've ever heard, and explain why in laborious detail. You can say that their heroes are evil nasty people who smell bad. You can say that their writing is some of the most illiterate you've ever read.

But you can't tell them that it makes them stupid. Now that would be a PA. You can only say something like
your writing is unclear enough that I'm not sure what idea you're trying to get across. However, if you're trying to say that the only way to demolish someone is to call them a doody-head, I can assure you that there is nothing further from the truth. The narrowness of the worldview that thinking PAs are the only way to get your idea across is, to me, most unfortunate.
I've seen better critical thinking from second-graders, generally written better as well.

I don't believe that would be a personal attack.:)

And if it's Remi, you can even tell him his canopy is ugly:ph34r:

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hmm no I don't think that is one.:P

Anyway, the intense verbal bashing that I want to give to some people on this forum cannot be conveyed without the direct use of a PA. And there are several individuals that I have in mind. Based on others replies, I can tell that I am no the only person who thinks said people are (PA here).

I bet everyone here has at one time wanted to resort to verbally bonking someone else on the head and I propose one day where we can do it. That is all.

Edit: I should add that my proposal would also include moderators. They would be both fare game and free to insult without restraint just like everyone else.

Edit: I should add that my proposal would also include moderators. They would be both fare game and free to insult without restraint just like everyone else.

Oh, well, forget it then. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I can see it now...insults like "Your mamma is so ugly, they renamed it "Yourmammaween".

We already did a yo mama thread or two.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=232821#232821

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=461336#461336

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1981844#1981844