skybytch

Photos from PCT hike Week 1

Look here[/url ] and [url http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4643&l=1952c&id=1046980162]here.

Journal entries here.

I'm currently off the trail resting a knee. Picking Mary, Rose and the unknown new hiking partner up at a trailhead tonight; they did another 28 miles. Will be getting back on the trail July 5th at Highway 70, assuming that the fires are out and the trail is reopened through there by then.

An amazing adventure so far and I expect the rest of the hike to be the same.

Sounds like y'all are having quite a time.....very nice pics, btw.

Say hi to Lewis and Clark for me.

(....not sure about joining hikers that refuse to show their faces....). :P

Don

"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Loved reading the journal and looking at the pictures, Lisa. Thanks for posting them. I hope your knee will be ok!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Loved reading the journal and looking at the pictures, Lisa. Thanks for posting them. I hope your knee will be ok!

Lisa is walking on the leg :)
Some pictures might be the same that Lisa posted, but I've added some that she didn't have. Check out the one of the fire! Sure wouldn't want to be caught on the trail with that coming at me:o
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Thanks for sharing the great pictures you two. I feel a little like listening to a good song on the radio and knowing how much better it would be live and in person though :( well except for all that hiking:P and that damn dog is so cute:)
Enjoy the rest of your adventure!

So, are you guys still going or have the fires made you stop?

Stop? Stop?!!?? No way.

We head back out tomorrow from north of the fire closures. We'll be back in civilization on the 20th, assuming that ma nature stops starting fires.

Awesome blog n pic's ladies! You all are so much stronger than I can even imagine being! Rose is such a good puppy! B|

Safe travels and looking forward to seeing/reading of your adventure!

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?