Leapinglizardto

A Very Special 'Thank You'

To all our dz.com brothers & sisters- who also presently or previously served this great country & it's citizens & freedom. Be that in the military, Army-Navy-Coast Guard-Air Force-Marines, any of the Reserves, or our Law Enforcement, Emergency Services or Medical Fields. whether you're serving stateside or overseas. A very sincere & heartfelt THANK YOU. May God Bless, Protect & Watch over each & everyone of you. Keeping you as safe, healthy & Free. As you selflessly manage to keep the other 260,000,000 of us, each & everyday. If not for You, the rest of us wouldn't even have an 'Independence Day' or the Freedoms it encompasses & symbolizes, to speak of & celebrate. And of course, may God bring Home all of you still overseas, alive, safe & as soon as possible. We Respect, Appreciate & Love everyone last one of you. & wish you a Very Happy & Healthy Independence Day. & God Bless the USA. Blue Skies ! Hurry home.:)
this was intended to also include the non-military Law enforcement, EMS, Doctors, Nurses, Therapists etc who not only helped this entire nation get back on it's feet post 9/11. But still struggle with treating returning injured & disabled military personnel, the emergency workers, military paid, uniformed & volunteer many of which are still suffering & even dying from resp. illness & cancers from the contamination & the aftermath. worked around the clock for days without rest trying to save lives. & still continue to struggle with treating an entire nation that's still wrestling with the grief, anxiety, & record #'s of ptsd cases, whether military, civil service, civilian or worse so many of our children that were far too young & impressionable to witness such tragedy & horror. God bless you all for keeping this country alive & strong. Happy Holiday. we need a saluting emotcon for you too. :)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Thank You. both & all the rest, from the heart we appreciate everybit of everything you all do. Welcome home Brother.

happy 4th. Blue skies. Dammit we really need an emotcon that Fucking salutes. :)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Hey, thanks for posting that. Good to know we're appreciated. I spent my Independence Day chaperoning Joe Boater from our 47-ft MLB making sure he didn't blow his face off. Thankfully the night was largely uneventful.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

;) my pleasure. thank you for all you do. & wow, interesting way to celebrate the 4th. I celebrated mine, running around NYC with some friends. ending the running with the best seat & most spectacular view I've ever had of the Macy's pyrotechnics display. on an 44th St. highrise, rooftop seat, only a block from the FDR & the River. & weather permitting I'll be wrapping up the holiday weekend today making my 3rd & 4th jumps. & its only because of people like you & the others this thanks is intended for, that I get to do things like spend as much time & $$ as I care to jumping out of pefectly good airplane, that are going to land safely anyway. B| & raising hell all over the big apple & dz .com. God bless you Dave. Blue skies. happy holiday weekend & my eternal gratitude to you all. ;)