hawkflight

Liquid Sky- Perfectly brilliant!!!

So often people take the time to complain or bitch, especially on dropzone.com, about a certain product
company or person. I think the same effort should be put forth to commend someone. Today I received my custom freefly pants from Julio with Liquid Sky. They are Perfectly brilliant. Unbelievable quality, perfect fit and way cooler then I could have
possibly hoped for. The custom design was again brilliant and exactly what I wanted. Julio went above and beyond my expectations both in quality and more importantly customer service. Julio's pants truly show a real love of the sport. And get this!....from the time we completed specs on my custom design to the time they reached my front door was exactly 4 days THAT"S RIGHT FOUR DAYS...not four months like with my last freefly pants......Liquid sky is a true anomaly in today's greed driven "you're lucky to be getting our product at all" business mentality. A true asset to the sport of SKYDIVING.........
MAKE YOUR NEXT CHOICE YOUR BEST CHOICE.....LIQUID SKY
~Tattoo Tom

"Any fool can learn for his own mistakes, a wise man learns from anothers." Mark Twain

So often people take the time to complain or bitch, especially on dropzone.com, about a certain product
company or person.

It's cool that you got the quality pants in the fast time that you did.:)

not four months like with my last freefly pants......Liquid sky is a true anomaly in today's greed driven "you're lucky to be getting our product at all" business mentality.

And it also looks as though you've taken the time to included yourself as one that complains and bitches too? :S

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

not four months like with my last freefly pants......Liquid sky is a true anomaly in today's greed driven "you're lucky to be getting our product at all" business mentality.

And it also looks as though you've taken the time to included yourself as one that complains and bitches too? :S

Ed

;)

There is a difference between a complaint and the truth.;)

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

If you really want to commend them, they why not leave a review? That's what it's for and where most people will look when looking for new gear.

Because it is nice to praise people who do good work in public places;), especially when the company is new, and a lot of experienced people don't go to the reviews and look up brands they have no experience with. :P I would not have purchased a LS suit if I was not made aware of them by someone who said they did good work.

I am in the process of getting a Liquid Sky suit right now too... They have been so helpful and so responsive... They will respond to e-mails at 10PM on a Sunday, where other well known companies never returned my e-mails at all...

For some reason one measurement on my suit was not "perfect" once I tried it on... I was going to have it fixed locally, but they insisted they wanted to make it perfect at their expense and begged I send it back... That is customer service... So I agree, Liquid Sky rocks...

-Bump-

Just got my new 2-piece freefly suit from Liquid Sky. It was in my hands within 3 weeks, WITHOUT the rush charge! Quality is great, fit is great, customer service flawless, and pricing reasonable. Julio has it figured out! My next clothing purchase will definitely be Liquid Sky again. Julio has definitely earned my repeat business.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and shouting,
".... holy crap....what a ride!"