taln1rigr

Boobies ... Poll'em & Post'em

OK, I've seen lots of talk about boobies ... Soooo, let's post some boobies!
You can post your boobies, your significant other's boobies, the ex-significant other's boobies, internet boobies, big boobies, ugly boobies (OK, there's been a no ugly boobie request), little boobies, beautiful boobies, pierced boobies, tatoo boobies, fake boobies, real boobies, exposed boobies, clothed boobies, skydive boobies, land boobies, man-boobies ... you get the idea. Show us what you've got!

Be careful in allowing ugly boobies. I'm still slightly scarred. I read that and it reminded me of Bugs Bunny saying "he don't know me vewy well, do he?

You need to remember NOT to underestimate the power of free time, the internet ,and skydivers that can't jump.

(edit) Anybody have the pic of the girl with the taps? If you don'tknow what I mean, you've never seen them. (/edit)
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

so, where can I (we) find the post?

Sorry, ya had to be here back then. It got removed soon after it was posted.

I'm sure someone somewhere saved it to their hard drive... I can only hope that all such hard drives have had to be reformatted since then ;)

The difference is that these are real skychick's breasts. I think that these chicks are quite ballsy for posting their own!
------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry ladies:$

I thought it was just your basic, run of the mill "boobies" thread.

Carry On.

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Be careful in allowing ugly boobies. I'm still slightly scarred. I read that and it reminded me of Bugs Bunny saying "he don't know me vewy well, do he?

You need to remember NOT to underestimate the power of free time, the internet ,and skydivers that can't jump.

(edit) Anybody have the pic of the girl with the taps? If you don'tknow what I mean, you've never seen them. (/edit)

This one?

Thanks you made my day! Keep Posting Boobies!!

I read in other one of your posts your moving out of the great state of Cali???? But Why???
You have to come jump Perris before you leave!

Nick

Nick D

The key to Immortality is- first living a life worth remembering”

Thanks you made my day! Keep Posting Boobies!!

I read in other one of your posts your moving out of the great state of Cali???? But Why???
You have to come jump Perris before you leave!

Nick

umm, well .... I don't jump. I mean, I've done 1 jump, a tandem ... but I'm a Rigger by trade, a military Rigger. The military moved me out here & the military is moving me outa here but I had an absolute blast while I've been here. The only chutes I knew were rounds so when I got here & realized there was a DZ 10 min from my house I decided to ask if they'd train me to pack squares. Jack & Dave said "yes" considering all my prior experience. So I've been packing tandems on the weekends for Skydive Santa Barbara & packing a few reserves when Jack gets the free time.
This weekend is my birthday & caravan weekend & next weekend will, sadly, be the last one here. But I'll be living about an hour away from Mile-High Skydive in Colorado so maybe I'll see what additional training/work I can get.

cool
My older bro spent 23 years in the AF.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)B|:)
My best friend's is tomorrow and my ex girlfriend's is Sunday (funny I just got off the phone with her, she thanked me for the flowers and than want to know if I would take her out tomorrow night as she has no plans) I'm hanging with my best friend at the Sushi Bar in Pasadena for his Birthday! And we'll be sure to toast to yours too!

Only 1 Jump?:)Now that you have been packing Square Chutes you need to start jumping them LOL

Good Luck in Colorado!
Come back and visit soon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA!!!!!
PAR-TTTAAAYYYY LIKE A ROCK STAR

Nick

Nick D

The key to Immortality is- first living a life worth remembering”

cool
My older bro spent 23 years in the AF.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)B|:)
My best friend's is tomorrow and my ex girlfriend's is Sunday (funny I just got off the phone with her, she thanked me for the flowers and than want to know if I would take her out tomorrow night as she has no plans) I'm hanging with my best friend at the Sushi Bar in Pasadena for his Birthday! And we'll be sure to toast to yours too!

Only 1 Jump?:)Now that you have been packing Square Chutes you need to start jumping them LOL

Good Luck in Colorado!
Come back and visit soon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA!!!!!
PAR-TTTAAAYYYY LIKE A ROCK STAR

Nick

Hee, hee ... my birthday is the same day as your ex's "DOH!" LOL!
You're sucha nice guy to send her flowers & I would love for you to drink one for me ... thanks so much. B|
Thinking about doing the jump thing ... I'll let you know how it goes :S

Are the last two yours? :)

They're all mine ... but I like to share. :)

Very, very nice indeed.
You are quite good looking too.
Here's a polite pic of "Local Homegrowns"
Lancaster"Milk...Grows a body good!";)