RkyMtnHigh

Insomniacs!

No good TV shows at this hour.....just infomercials. All seem to be weightloss or financial related. Perhaps that's the point...they want to bore the shit out of us so we get drowsy and go back to sleep:S:ph34r:

My fav phrases of infomercials are:
*but wait! there's MORE!* you'll get these ginzu knives...whaaaaaaaaa:o NOOOO! Say it ain't so! You're shittin' me, right?:ph34r:
*if you call NOW..you'll save...* uh huh, but what about the promises of your ad:S:D

Katee, ever try watching TV online? CBS has CSI, old Twilight Zone episodes, etc. I would recommend Middleman it's on ABCfamily.com. It's like a campy version of a comic book come to life. Friggin hilarious! Chock full of references to pop culture. Check it out, you might like it.:)

"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

I love those extenz commercials...."you know to help with that certain part." and they are always on at about midnight:D:D:D:D

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!