RkyMtnHigh

Is this the oldest tandem?

She is OLD!!!
When are we going to have skydivers over 100?

You mean other than AirTwardo?:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Cool stand-up landing! She didn't seem to overwhelmed either. I'm thinking this isn't the wildest thing in her life she's ever done...:P

ltdiver

Beulah did seem cool as a cucumber. I'd love to have a cup of coffee with her and hear the awesome storiesB|

Wow!! I love people like that. That has got to be about the coolest thing ive ever seen. Be a blast to here some of her stories. She seems sharp as a tack to... Good for her!!!
"Anything I've ever done that ultimately was worthwhile initially scared me to death."

The oldest I've taken has been a 95 year old man and a 90 year old woman. I've taken 77 and 80 year old men in the past two weekends (the latter 60 years since his first jump...he was a smoke jumper in Missoula in 1948). I'm pretty sure the movie the "Bucket List" is contributing to an increase in elderly tandems at the moment. They're a lot more work than most and ya gotta be careful, but they are also a lot more rewarding than taking a fit 20-something person who could just as easily take a first jump course.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)