ACMESkydiver

RIP Death Jelly

That's all that was on the lid. The fat, black-Sharpie letters written in poor penmanship urged me on...

It was more than I could have ever imagined. Better than I had hoped; eclipsing all other substances that dared to call themselves 'jelly' (though truth be known, it was more of a jam than a jelly, but I digress...)

A co-worker of Joe's makes a homemade raspberry-jalapeno jelly. It is incomprehensible the amount of rapture that one small teaspoon of this culinary delectability can provide to a person so hopelessly bogged down in a sea of over-commercialized, bland flavors...

My first impression was an overwhelming sweetness. It whisked me back many years to mommy taking us berry-picking in the summer. Our reward was the foam off of the saucepans of hot, sweet jams that bubbled on the stove top hours after we had come home from the fields.

-but then...then! Oh sweet rapture! Oh fiery intensity that starts as a glow and burns its way up to a searing heat that brings tears of both pleasure and pain in the same spoonful! Oh ecstacy!

I told Joe that if his co-worker ever wanted to leave her husband and runaway with me, I'd go gay for that jelly. Hell yeah.

Anyways...I hope that someday, maybe just a handful of you may experience such exquisite, sweet-hot perfection as RIP Death Jelly.

I know I can die happy now. B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

«drooling» hey. >:(>:( I 2nd the motion, on what vskydiver said. :):P RIP Death Jelly®™ the grownup sophisticated version of SourPatch kids®™ rated G for Gimme some.

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

I want some! :o I gotta have me some death jelly! You can't talk about things like that unless you are prepared to share with the whole class! >:(

You're prolly the only one on this thread that's actually close enough to possibly score some of the stuff!! :D

-The jar is nearly gone already. I'm asking Joe to beg for more. :)
~Jaye

Where can I get me some of that?

The heck with the jelly!
I just want a copy of the video "Jaye Goes Gay"!!!:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

All

I'm willing to build it if you can score the recipe.

V if Jayne can get me the info I'll trade you some for a new suit;):)

its so great to be a renaissance man :)
JF

PS already thinking how to add a little chocolate into the mix:ph34r:

JF:ph34r:

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

I want some! :o I gotta have me some death jelly! You can't talk about things like that unless you are prepared to share with the whole class! >:(

You're prolly the only one on this thread that's actually close enough to possibly score some of the stuff!! :D

-The jar is nearly gone already. I'm asking Joe to beg for more. :)

:o hey Pick me too!!!! I'm not far away... I'll come get some for both me and V !!!!!! ;)

..... this co-worker could make a few bucks, especially if you do the marketing ;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

ok, at least auction off some of the stuff or the recipe here. Come on, you seem like the charitable type & It'll be be for a VERY GOOD CAUSE.........................................................................................................................................'CAUSE I really need to get me some of that! :D:D:D:P

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

I told Joe that if his co-worker ever wanted to leave her husband and runaway with me, I'd go gay for that jelly. Hell yeah.

Funniest. Line. Ever.:);) Must some jelly.....
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Damn, a recipe would be nice.

I think there's prolly no way I'd be able to get that...it's like a family recipe or something.

Shoot I have about 8 recipes from my mom that have 'ALFIE'S SECRET!!' written all over them. They are tucked away along with my aunt's peanut brittle, Grandma P's lasagne, and a few other family heirlooms in my Black Book cookbook...;)

I just wanted to post to make everybody jealous and miserable. B| -I'm gonna have to tell Joe to tell his co-worker to start canning the stuff and sell it on the internet!
~Jaye

>:( that's dangerously close to insider trading. :P oh rats, the more hand it passes through the more the price goes up. but i will hold you to that.;)

THIS would be 'death jelly', I'm thinking....

Yum! That recipe actually sounds pretty good! I got some habanero jelly from a friend that said it was going to be really, really, really, hot but it wasn't. Spicy but not hot. This sounds like it might be a little hotter. Probably you could had a few more peppers if you wanted it hotter too! ;)