WatchYourStep

Weekend Numbers July 4-6

2; 6; 2; 5; 8

Went to the unConventional Boogie in Perris and had a revisitation of why I love this sport! Started on Wednesday when I had to do a recurrency jump. One solo to fly my canopy that only had 3 jumps on it before I stopped jumping. The rest of the week I was able to get back in the saddle with formation jumps.

I did have 2 1sts: 1st Balloon jump and 1st Porter Jump (DAMN tight ass plane!)

Also got to be a part of someone's 500th jump; that was sweet! All in all, a fantastic week(end) of getting my wings back. Met some really cool people and had a blast!

SA B|

0:9:1

8 WS jumps between 3 DZs, Davis, Lodi and Byron. Brought a new bird into the flock.
1 H&P :D jump on my new to me Sabre 150. She is 15 years old with less then 200 jumps. Still nice and crispy. I wish I got a photo because I am easily seen from the air. It is all neon in pink, lemon and lime. And she opens nice & soft. Me likey.

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

The weather was nice all weekend at the Ritz (sunny and warm though occasionally windy). The Caravan was flying Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. B|

Blues,
Dave

I hear you Dave. We are gonna have to drive over there one of these days and jump with you instead huh?!

What fun is that??????? Ya shoulda been hereB|

:)
5 4ways, including some 4 way scramble with some 5000+ jumpers, and 1 jump with a new A licensed jumper. The only bad thing was seeing LadyDivers frustration at being sidelined.

Doc

Two people got pied Saturday night too, but you were no longer there. :P:ph34r:

Blues,
Dave

I didn't even earn the damn pie! >:(>:(

Lesson learned: Dave is a sneaky fucker and you can't trust Princess.

:P:6:1

1 hopnpop
1 7-way
3 4-way scrambles
Dave's 2000th 12-way

Beer for 1st jump on my new canopy. B|

you didn't already know that he was a "sneaky fucker" and that you can't trust princess......girl, I have some lessons to teach you - sorry, I am a slacker! Sorry we missed out on the pieing but I was done - after being given shit a couple of times I was done and finally told this one particular person to take a flying leap....without his parachute:D:D:D I know it goes with the territory - :S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Two people got pied Saturday night too, but you were no longer there. :P:ph34r:

Blues,
Dave

I didn't even earn the damn pie! >:(>:(

Lesson learned: Dave is a sneaky fucker and you can't trust Princess.

:P:6:1

1 hopnpop
1 7-way
3 4-way scrambles
Dave's 2000th 12-way

Beer for 1st jump on my new canopy. B|

Actually, you did earn the pie. I'd told you that I would prefer a nice bottle of wine to a pieing and you opted to pie me anyhow. I just happened to have a contingency plan in place with your co-conspirators. :ph34r::D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Yeah, I saw the forecast and seriously considered coming out your way but decided to do the fiscally responsible thing and stay in town... been spending way too much money I don't really have traveling and skydiving lately. (And fortunately, Ms. Peace Officer did not slap me with multiple tickets for my trouble).

What fun is that??????? Ya shoulda been hereB|

Yes, apparently the Fun Police should have issued a citation. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

:|:13::D

Ummm...

3 3 or 4 ways from the 182 at 5K
2 Hop-n pops from the 182
4 coaching jumps from the Caravan
1 insanely fun 12 way speedstar
1 insanely bad / fun 5 way funnel to pull altitude
1 4 way attempt that proves dirt diving on jumprun is not always a great idea

And 1 very, very special 7 way round with a tandem.

It was an awesome weekend
Owned by Remi #?

;):5:2

Beer-able events 200th Jump, 1st High Pull

My 200th was a great jump!! We built a 12 way Texas Star. 11 of us made it in. I was the last out and that in and of itself was fun watching it build. The jump was organized by Kirk V. from Airspeed who was organizing that day. Im still on a high about it. Thanks everyone that was on it. A nice range of different skill levels.

Also had a great 1st High Pull....

Thanks Kirk....

"If a thousand people agree on a dumb ideal, it's STILL a dumb ideal."

Skully Bro #1 - POPS# 10440

0:6:0.

Had bad weather for most of the weekend. Those six jumps, all 8-way FS and all from fifteen grand, were squeezed in after lunch on Saturday. Add in the packing and the dirt diving, and next day I felt like I'd had a pretty good workout.