1:16:1

11 tandems
1 tandem video
1 hop and pop
1 2 way sit
1 4 way sit
1 4 way belly

Great weekend...

Beer owed for showing up with my rig out of date...first time. Luckily I was re-packed by the start of the next day.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

0:6:0

6 tandem vids, including one that reminded me why i do tandem video.

Here's the story: I filmed their landing then ran over once they had touched down and the first thing i asked was "So, talk to me, how was it?" The pax had just been unclipped, he promptly jumped up and down looked straight in my camera and said "DUDE! Apart from the day my daughter was born that was the BEST experience of my life!"

So awesome :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Great story Peej! :)
My numbers...

1 : 10 : 0

Great weekend at SDC!!! Finally had some decent weather. Not just decent, GREAT!! :)
We did a lot of new dives this weekend. Some of them took a few times to figure out, but we had a lot of fun trying. We also got some awesome coaching from the other teams, which really helped. The best part was we FINALLY nailed the exit on our last dive, woo-hoo!! B|

The weather was awesome - almost no wind on Saturday (some fast landings!) and light winds on Sunday. Gorgeous blue skies all weekend!! :)
The SDC fireworks show and UFO jump were awesome!! As usual they totally rocked it and put on a great show.

This was the best team weekend we've had all year. With the great weather we were finally able to crank out a bunch of jumps. Our best dive was 8 points, woo-hoo! And we had a blast surprising Bob with a kiss-pass. Boy was he suprised! :ph34r::D

What an awesome weekend!!!! B|

"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

[:/]:7:0

Saturday we took a newly licensed jumper on some 6-ways with the L.O. They were very fun jumps and she did GREAT!

I'm hurting bad from one of my openings this weekend though. It slammed me hurting my neck and my hands got caught in the risers drawing blood OW! It was the first time I cried when I landed. I've had scary openings before, but this one felt like it tried to take my hand off. It didn't stop me from jumping though. I just calmed down and asked my man to pack for me the rest of the day. :)
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

:|:5:0

Got 5 jumps in on Saturday, one of which was my 300th. Hooray!!
4 belly jumps with one 3 way high altitude hop and pop which ended up being pretty dang cool.

Thanks to everyone on my 300th!!!
disclaimer: Touch Paul priveleges were not violated on this jump:P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

1/6/1

Friday I got in a H/A clear & pull before the weather closed in.
Saturday, I got in 5 good jumps.
I crossed the beer line (c license landing area) my second jump by about 5 feet, and got called on it.
So, beer owed!

I had a hard opening due to a rush pack-job. Ouch!
I also had a bad landing. I flared a little too quickly and got a "pop-up" Oof!

I spent Sunday on the couch nursing my wounds with scotch.

Doug.:D

I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

Two hop-n-pops to film someone jumping a CG flag and someone else jumping a POW/MIA flag at the same time, and one high-altitude jump to film the release of the remains of a thesis. :P

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

0:5:0

Great weekend at SDC with a lot of old friends I haven't seen a few years!

My one regret was getting stuck entertaining a whuffo visitor most of yesterday afternoon and missing an opportunity to jump with Bolas. Sorry about that!

B|:0:0

The whole weekend was cloudy and yucky. My son almost got killed when a stray spark came down and lit off the whole mass of fireworks he was lighting off. Luckily he was doing it on a pier on the lake and he dove in the water. That was about as exciting at my weekend got. Very memorable fireworks show though.

Went movie hopping with DangerRoo too! That was fun! :D

0 : 4 : 1

1 solo back-in-the-saddle jump
3 RW - 3, 6, 4 way

All at Z-hills for the FIRST time :D

Man, I love it here...

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

The whole weekend was cloudy and yucky.

What she said. And of course it's sunny today.

But I ...
...watched the Seattle fireworks with my neighbors from our balcony
...found a free concert in my neighborhood on Saturday (a bunch of Afro-Cuban and Brazilian music being played by a bunch of middle-aged white hippies ... only in Seattle). Three video clips here if anyone's interested.
...got in some good workouts
...saw Get Smart
...finally watched and returned to Netflix The Assisination of Jesse James By the Coward Robert Ford. ZOMG that's a slow movie.
...marinated a pork loin for the entire weekend and grilled it last night (and it kicked ass, though I'm going to use coarsely ground pepper next time).
...had a minor run-in with the law.
...found the nail that's been causing a slow leak in one of my tires, and fortunately it's in a place that looks fixable so I'm adding "stop by the tire place" to my list of today's errands.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

B|:0:0

The whole weekend was cloudy and yucky. My son almost got killed when a stray spark came down and lit off the whole mass of fireworks he was lighting off. Luckily he was doing it on a pier on the lake and he dove in the water. That was about as exciting at my weekend got. Very memorable fireworks show though.

Went movie hopping with DangerRoo too! That was fun! :D

:)

plenty of beer though! great party and fireworks show, got a little scary as mentioned but nice recovery!!

fun time movie hopin! thanks guys!!;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

The weather was nice all weekend at the Ritz (sunny and warm though occasionally windy). The Caravan was flying Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

The weather was nice all weekend at the Ritz (sunny and warm though occasionally windy). The Caravan was flying Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. B|

Yeah, I saw the forecast and seriously considered coming out your way but decided to do the fiscally responsible thing and stay in town... been spending way too much money I don't really have traveling and skydiving lately. (And fortunately, Ms. Peace Officer did not slap me with multiple tickets for my trouble).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yeah, I saw the forecast and seriously considered coming out your way but decided to do the fiscally responsible thing and stay in town... been spending way too much money I don't really have traveling and skydiving lately. (And fortunately, Ms. Peace Officer did not slap me with multiple tickets for my trouble).

What fun is that??????? Ya shoulda been hereB|

5 4ways, including some 4 way scramble with some 5000+ jumpers, and 1 jump with a new A licensed jumper. The only bad thing was seeing LadyDivers frustration at being sidelined.

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

5 4ways, including some 4 way scramble with some 5000+ jumpers, and 1 jump with a new A licensed jumper. The only bad thing was seeing LadyDivers frustration at being sidelined.

Doc

Two people got pied Saturday night too, but you were no longer there. :P:ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Doc

Two people got pied Saturday night too, but you were no longer there. :P:ph34r:

Blues,
Dave

I didn't even earn the damn pie! >:(>:(

Lesson learned: Dave is a sneaky fucker and you can't trust Princess.

:P:6:1

1 hopnpop
1 7-way
3 4-way scrambles
Dave's 2000th 12-way

Beer for 1st jump on my new canopy. B|
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?