cocheese

How could i get Mel...

.., at Elsinore to marry me?

Think further ahead;
Just give her half your stuff and start referring to her as "the ex".
Same end result without all the legal fees.

:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

TimTams are the reason I quit shopping at World Market. I know they're in there.. and they will get me!

WAT??!!!! :o

Oh shit I hate you for telling me that.

They're in disguise.. called something else, I can't remember. But you'll recognize the package. >:(
Evil.. evil TimTams!

What up team! Man, I need to check DZ.com more often... I wonder how many other marriage proposals I've missed over the years. Sh*t dawg! Ahh, so anyway, Cocheese, dear.... first of all, you're welcome.. second of all, thank you for initiating such ridiculousness. Anyone who knows me well, knows how much I love and embrace all things ridiculous. Can't say I'm quiiiite ready to take the plunge with you, but I suppose asking is the first step to see where you stand. I'll keep you posted if/when I change my mind. Also, no need to buy me another G4, I have 2 already, and LOVE them both. (shameless product plug, awesome) As for my favorite meals, I must admit a delicious steak, medium rare, sounds pretty delicious.

Ok, I'm on a 10-minute call. OUT!

Oh wait, and that dude who doesn't know me-- hell yeah, come out to Elsinore whenever and we'll jump. That's just how I roll, yo.

:D:$

Ridiculousness aside, I would like to say: Thank you for being you.

Ok back to being ridiculous:

Would you like to go to Alaska with me this fall after Chick's Rock for a delicious steak dinner and some fresh crab legs?

edit to spell ridiculous right.:S