floridadiver81

OMFG!!! Fried Oreo's...YUM!

I had some for the first time last night and it takes oreo's to a whole other level. Its amazing how something so simple to make can be soooooooo good.

Does anyone else make/eat them??
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Where do these ideas come from, I mean, I like to experiment as much as the next
person, but I could never envisage looking at an Oreo an thinking I wonder what you'd taste like fried,

What is it, stir fried, deep fried, or pan fried

I'd say cudos to the person who thinks of these new gastronomical delights,
it's the way modern cooking advances.

I remember being at a bar-b-que an a guy slit open a Banana put a Mars bar inside wrapped it in aluminium foil
an cooked it on the barbie for about 10 minutes, it tasted fantastic.

Gone fishing

its easy. It is deep fried. All ya do is get pancake mix. Make it "slightly" thicker than you would for making pancakes. Heat the oil up, dip the oreo i the pancak mix and deep fry it till its golden brown!

Dont be like me though..wait for the damn things to cool down before ya go biting into them! LOL
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie

If memory serves...

Deep fried Oreos started in Georgia
Deep Fried Twinkies started in Texas.

More useless trivia... contrary to popular belief; Twinkies only have a 25 day shelf life... but you can really pull a prank on someone because they explode in the microwave on high in like 30 seconds. >:(

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

well i had them at a friends house. I went over there to fix thier computer and the her fiancee made them...and yeah... got hooked...lol

Fucking awesome! Is that a Scottish thing? Aren't deep fried Snickers bars a Scottish thing? I've had one before and think it was at a Scottish festival of some sort.

:)

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

:o:o now THAT sounds delicious.

tempura fried chocolate cake. It's got cookie dough frosting in the middle, and is covered with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and raspberry syrup, with fresh raspberries and mint. Chocolate heaven!

I'd pay to have that Fed-exed overnight. :)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak