mickknutson

Melbourne Florida Fishing Charters?

I am in Melbourne with my father. He is loosing a nasty battle with Cancer and we are in the hospital now. He wants me to go on 1 last fishing trip, and was wondering if there is anyone that runs, or can recommend a 1st class fishing Charter in this area for my brother, me and my dad?

I need something this next week, and calm water would be required, so deep sea is out.

Any help is greatly appreciated, and humbly accepted.

Mick
415-218-0266
Mick Knutson
* BLiNC Magazine "Everything you ever wanted to know about Parachuting, but didn't know whom to ask."

I'm not much of a fisherwoman myself, but I found some charters on this link. I can't vouch for any of them though. Good luck, I hope you guys have a great time together. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I lived there for 10 years. Most of the fishing charters run out of Sebastian Inlet, including everything from party boats packed with line-danglers, to the private charters. I don't know about finding calm water on the ocean though. For that, maybe you could try for a bass fishing trip down on Lake Okeechobee.