moodyskydiver

if you could sleep with any 3 celebrities...

especially like this...

That was one of the first pictures I ever downloaded from the web.... around '93 or '94. I had a super-slow connection, and it was about a 1MB pic, and it took at least 30 minutes, maybe an hour. :D I think it was from alt.sex.fetish.trentreznor, or something like that. :ph34r: It's still hot. :$

Assuming I wan't married?

Amy Mainzer, Ph.D. - physicist who comments on "The Universe." A minor celebrity, but celebrity nonetheless. My primary fantasy lust!
http://54gwqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pq4gKn7qs5rCTXEdf6Y6hU7Oe-XHUDVNMRwapNr8qNK6-bbEpr_YSxL19yrd-Xi2g1ZaR1YHs_3-P4jTUZ9zDnA

Dr. Mainzer just replaced past US Women's Curling Olympic Skip - Cassie Johnson (she just got married - I'd stand no chance). http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/56854744.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6096853D346B1F26BFF3FE211717AB081

As far as other celebrities, Jenna Fischer is absolutely adorable.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

That was one of the first pictures I ever downloaded from the web.... around '93 or '94. I had a super-slow connection, and it was about a 1MB pic, and it took at least 30 minutes, maybe an hour. I think it was from alt.sex.fetish.trentreznor, or something like that. It's still hot.

yeah it is!I had it for a screensaver for the longest time.now I've got Criss...:ph34r:

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Since I have a thing for bleached blonde, redneck, trailer trash, it'd include, but not be limited to...

Jamie Lynn Spears
Jamie Presley
Natasha Henstridge

"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

Geena Davis, Sigourney Weaver, and Gates McFadden (Dr. Crusher on Star Trek, Next Gen.). The younger crop are all very nice, but anything younger than about 35 makes me feel like a pervert.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Cathrine Bell
Gina Gershon
Terri Hatcher

All are very smart which is a prerequisite in my world and reputed to be very nice people also very important in my world.

Big brown eyes and big smiles and all can function at any level from blue jeans to evening gowns

Of course they all come AFTER VanillaSkyGirl :o

I'm secretly in love with Rosa :)

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

Wow, I'm surprised that this thread has grown to 2 pages and nobody has yet made a smartass comment about the fact that moodyskydiver and nightingale listed BOTH men AND WOMEN! So at the risk of being labeled a jackass, I pick:

moodyskydiver
nightingale
any one of the six women they picked

Wow, I'm surprised that this thread has grown to 2 pages and nobody has yet made a smartass comment about the fact that moodyskydiver and nightingale listed BOTH men AND WOMEN! So at the risk of being labeled a jackass, I pick:

moodyskydiver
nightingale

Just following the example set by the person who started the thread. :)

Wow, I'm surprised that this thread has grown to 2 pages and nobody has yet made a smartass comment about the fact that moodyskydiver and nightingale listed BOTH men AND WOMEN!

As I said above...different strokes for different folks.... doubles your chance of getting lucky on Friday night too!! :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Just following the example set by the person who started the thread. :)

oh dont EVEN play innocent with me!You're gonna get it when I get to California!:P

...and ofcourse now its gonna look awfully suspicious that we're sharing a tent at Lost Prairie even though we'd planned that waaaay before this thread!:$:o:D

moodyskydiver
nightingale

lol! well atleast someone noticed!I was starting to get worried about all the perverts on here going legit. And since its my list and hers, I'd say Gillian Anderson (aka Dana Scully from X Files on Nightingale's list) is the celeb. winner from the combined lists.Hope you're happy with your pick.;):P