RkyMtnHigh

The Wine Rack

When? Where? Why? How would this product be used? :S

http://www.firebox.com/product/2061/The-WineRack

Check out the illustration on the bottom of the ad with the girl's breast "enhancement" with the sports bra filled then as she drinks, there isn't any enhancement. Furthermore, wouldnt your beverage get too warm being that close to boobies?

When? Where? Why? How would this product be used? :S

http://www.firebox.com/product/2061/The-WineRack

Check out the illustration on the bottom of the ad with the girl's breast "enhancement" with the sports bra filled then as she drinks, there isn't any enhancement. Furthermore, wouldnt your beverage get too warm being that close to boobies?

:D:D
Skymama stalker #69!!!!

thanks for the link! i was planning on getting something like this for the mile-hi festival this weekend! wonder if i'd get it in time?

How are you planning to keep your beverage of choice cool? and if you put ice in it wouldn't that freeze your tahtahs?:D

Man, that would've been PERFECT for sneaking booze into football games back in college. Of course, then I would've needed a date for each game. Hell, I coulda just tried wearing it myself.

"I have a troublesome hormone imbalance officer, thank you very much for making me feel self-conscious."

Elvisio "double tap" Rodriguez

Man, that would've been PERFECT for sneaking booze into football games back in college. Of course, then I would've needed a date for each game. Hell, I coulda just tried wearing it myself.

"I have a troublesome hormone imbalance officer, thank you very much for making me feel self-conscious."

Elvisio "double tap" Rodriguez

pssst scroll down to the bottom of the page for the 'beer belly' ;)
Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

i just plan on filling it with liquor or some sort. no neet to keep that cold :)
that company cannot get it to me by friday... i am pursuing this!

I just hope you don't get offended when I come by and give you a little squeeze to see if there is any booze left.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

It was a new gadget on the Today Show this morning:D

Nice bright sunny day, and you don't need to be at work, so you are indoors watching TV???:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Be careful. Now every time someone sees you they're gonna lip lock your boob to see if you're "packing":)

And that would be a problem??

;):D:D

I'm having problems seeing a downside to this, myself.... :D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706