woady

Guess what I got.

A NEW COUCH! Woot!

...yeah, that's it. What were you expecting?

You know you're officially an adult when buying a couch is exciting. Pretty sad, huh?

nice couch....but has it been broken in appropriately....I mean if it hasn't then you are truly slacking off;););)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I got two cats and a stuffed dog working on that as we speak!

*Edit: Wait, wait, wait, that came out all wrong to you pervs. They sleep on it all the time, not....
You know what's similar between Cops and Firefighters? They both wanna be firefighters.

Hahahhahaha!!!

Patrick you are so funny.- Come on that was a bit harsh. But I am still going to call you and yell at you!

Have you been back at the farm? I haven't talked to them in a bit. I haven't talked to you in a bit... got some juice!!!

If one random day there are 329423908 cats stuck in trees in GA- then don't call me.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

I got two cats and a stuffed dog working on that as we speak!

*Edit: Wait, wait, wait, that came out all wrong to you pervs. They sleep on it all the time, not....

no no no...not animal husbandry - you need to break it in appropriately - what are you thinking???
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I'm thinkin' I'm never home! That's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking I rather be at home breaking my couch in.

But that's going to take a lot of times when you only last 3 and a half minutes...maybe even FO!

Working is doing stuff to make a living but its not really considered living. Luckily, since I don't make a lot of money and I'll be working a job til I'm 100, I'm fortunate to have jobs I actually enjoy. Which I can say is more than most people.
You know what's similar between Cops and Firefighters? They both wanna be firefighters.

Working is doing stuff to make a living but its not really considered living. Luckily, since I don't make a lot of money and I'll be working a job til I'm 100, I'm fortunate to have jobs I actually enjoy. Which I can say is more than most people.

fucking A bro. do what you love to do and get paid for it is the american dream. luckily i get paid well for what i do. to the point where it feels almost criminal sometimes when I take money for some of the jobs I do:)

BTW, fuck yo couch:D:D
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

in reply to...

YOU are a skydiver... YOU are a firefighter... YOU have a new couch... YOU are not most people Woady; stop calling it 'work', I'm not falling for it![:/]