windcatcher

Here He Is: Elijah Getting Bigger And Breaking Momma's Heart...

Hey guys! I haven't been on in a LONG time, been busy with work and chasing the little one around, and now we're in the process of moving. Anyway, thought I'd post a baby update for anyone who cared to hear.:P

Elijah is already 15 months old, says momma and dadda, ball, shoe, duck *(that's what my hubby tells him our Siberian Husky REALLY is), tru ( truck), ju * juice) and of course gibberish. He loves to give hugs and kisses when he's in the mood, he LOVES playing with trucks, cars and motorcycles ( and makes the motor sound), and he is incredibly active. As I'm sure other mothers can attest, I'm amazed at how much he is growing up. I wish I could just hit the pause button and soak it all in, but I can't. :( I absolutely enjoy every moment when he lets me cuddle with him ( if only for a second), making him laugh hard when I tickle him, and of course just having him to lavish with love. Here's a few recent pics of him:

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...