banesanura

Professional Dominatrix

Every one is a pervert. Tell me one adult who doesn't like to orgasm.

Difference is that you have honest and open perverts versus lying perverts.

Actually, a pervert is one whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable. I would tend to think that most adults believe that orgasms are perfectly acceptable and not a deviation from the norm.

You see- though I have met some of you in person and some I will meet very soon- some I may never meet.

You obviously haven't met too many if you think that bdsm and the fetish scene are rare amongst skydivers :D

You just got even hotter, if that's possible.:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Everyone knows that the english are generally prudent and a little quiet.

But most people i know get up to some freaky shit, lawyers, doctors, you name the profession, and i'll give you an example of them getting the balls kicked, there tits zapped, or having large objects shoved up them....

Crack on with the domo stuff, Its a good way to earn a shed load of money quickly... your after work drinks with fellow dom's will be hilarious, you get to laugh out loud about the guy who wanted you to burn his balls.... whilst crying for more.

Most of the skydivers are Alpha males / females anyway so they like to be in control, so you'd probally fit right in.

I'm not into the spandex side of life but I have been to torture gardens a few times, went out with a tattoo covered spandex girl for some time, one of my fav girls i've been out with, (my parents loved her???) (my grandparents not so much) each to there own....

Is this domo place near belmont ave L stop per chance!!!!! I used to work at belmont army surplus back in the day, I remember a few crazy girls and boys who worked around there, who did all sorts of funny / wacky stuff..

Good luck with it all, You don't need a Shrink...other people need to stop being releigous wack jobs, The'll be blowing themselves up next in protest, crazy christians

Good luck with it all, You don't need a Shrink...other people need to stop being releigous wack jobs, The'll be blowing themselves up next in protest, crazy christians

I must have missed the religious wack-job posts. Can you link them please?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I must have missed the religious wack-job posts. Can you link them please?
there's a whole friggin bunch of them in SC, man some of those dudes are wierd:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No this place is just outside the financial district of the loop. it's close to the L but not on the north side.

Best part is that there is a dungeon right across the street from my office building.

I chuckle to myself everytime I walk to my office. I try and see who is buzzing the door bell....hehehehe
Best Girl Scout Ever.

You see- though I have met some of you in person and some I will meet very soon- some I may never meet.

You obviously haven't met too many if you think that bdsm and the fetish scene are rare amongst skydivers :D

You just got even hotter, if that's possible.:P

You just got my vote :P
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I'm just wondering why you are bringing up religion in a Bonfire thread when no one else had done that before you. Are you just trying to stir up shit in this forum now too? If so, I have an easy remedy for that, just one click away. ;)

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Actually, a pervert is one whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable. I would tend to think that most adults believe that orgasms are perfectly acceptable and not a deviation from the norm

Yes- however deviants are all based on perception.

I understand what you are saying, and it was a tad left field on my part, but I call everyone a pervert to even the plane.;)

There are groups that think sex is just for procreation and not for instant sexual gratification. While the believers of this might be small in numbers, would that make them perverts because they deny themselves a casual orgasms (other than the male) and just utilize the male orgasm strictly for procreation? Those perverts!:D
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Every one is a pervert. Tell me one adult who doesn't like to orgasm.

Difference is that you have honest and open perverts versus lying perverts.

Actually, a pervert is one whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable. I would tend to think that most adults believe that orgasms are perfectly acceptable and not a deviation from the norm.

You haven't met my ex wife have you.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And no turtle, you can't teach me anything sexual:D

Unless you need to learn how to say "Finished? Already?"

I told you it wouldn't take long - sorry about the mess.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>The place looks just like an office. Computer a desk, plants and the
>walls were painted blue with tacky abstract paintings.

Passive Arts in LA has a frontage that looks exactly like any other industrial building near the airport. Keeps out the rifraff. The back rooms are as you describe them. (Well, every room is different, but at least one is black, candlelit and gloomy.)

>Being a domina is much harder than one expects it to be. When I
>first started it, it was difficult me to humilate some one, as it isn't in my
>nature to do so, without justifcation. It was hard to kick the first set of
>balls without reason. It was difficult to inflict all sorts of pain, because it's
>not natural- it still isn't.

Most of the dominants/submissives I know are dominant or submissive because they enjoy at least part of that role. I assume that you like being a dominant; if you don't, and it seems completely unnatural to you, it might not be for you.

(OTOH if you like some specific parts of domination, maybe start off by concentrating on those aspects of BDSM.)

I assume you've done some scenes outside your primary relationship. That's probably the best indicator of whether you will like doing it professionally.

>I can't tell my coworkers or family how I spent my afternoons,
>because they quite frankly wouldn't understand.

Some will, some won't. It's like skydiving, only more so, since people form moral judgments concerning BDSM a lot faster than they form judgments about skydiving.

Good luck with it. Sounds like you'll learn a lot and have fun doing it.

>Isn't it the illusions and fantasy the power that is held by the sub?

The top has the _physical_ power in the scene. Loss of that power is what turns most bottoms on. However, in any S/S/C scene, the limits (and often objectives, means and methods) are set by the sub.

Actually, a pervert is one whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable. I would tend to think that most adults believe that orgasms are perfectly acceptable and not a deviation from the norm

Yes- however deviants are all based on perception.

I understand what you are saying, and it was a tad left field on my part, but I call everyone a pervert to even the plane.;)

There are groups that think sex is just for procreation and not for instant sexual gratification. While the believers of this might be small in numbers, would that make them perverts because they deny themselves a casual orgasms (other than the male) and just utilize the male orgasm strictly for procreation? Those perverts!:D

Yes, according to the definition, that small group would be perverts. They deviate from the norm - doesn't matter which way.

However, I can imagine that Eliot Spitzer is having a difficult time maintaining his marriage at this time. his activity was certainly not rare - it happens all the time.

His biggest issue was he was a huge hypocrite. :S
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'm just wondering why you are bringing up religion in a Bonfire thread when no one else had done that before you. Are you just trying to stir up shit in this forum now too? If so, I have an easy remedy for that, just one click away. ;)

Your funny!!!

No, she's serious....consider the "stir up shit in this forum, too" statement to be the equivalent of billvon's "your one warning".
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

No, she's serious....consider the "stir up shit in this forum, too" statement to be the equivalent of billvon's "your one warning".

Wow, you're good. B|

OK, we are all accustomed to you having vast knowledge of many different subjects, but this isn't one I was expecting.
:o:o:o

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.