banesanura

Professional Dominatrix

So- I have decided to take up a second job as a Professional Dominatrix to pay off my student loans.

I went for my interview on Monday.

The dungeon is about 1.5 miles from my office, so it is within walking distance. I arrived at a cleverly disguised building between a dog boutique and a cafe. The windows had white drapes all over with only a number above the door. I figured it was the place as there was a security camera on the corner.

I didn't see a doorbell- so I proceed to open the door. I walk in, present myself and advise the woman that I am here for an interview.

The place looks just like an office. Computer a desk, plants and the walls were painted blue with tacky abstract paintings. The woman is dressed in business casual attire and she hands me a clip board and pen so I can fill out an application.

The dungeons I am used to are always black, candle lit, and gloomy.

I fill out my application, which is no different than one I would fill out at any vanilla job. I sit back down on the couch and wait to get called. I hear some one coming up from the basement door. The woman who handed me my application says clear and a man emerges. He's in his mid 40's wearing business professional attire, and is carrying a backpack. I hold back my laughter inside, because its funny.

I sat there stared at this man and thought "hmmm....I wonder if he got his balls kicked? Or I wonder if he likes crossdressing? I wonder if I would ever run into him during my lunch break from the office- walking down town? How would he address me? What could he possibly do for a living...

My curiousity was piqued. I wanted to find out WHY and HOW this man came to be. What circumstances in his life caused him to crave such humilation.

Then- I get called into a back room, which again looks like a normal office building with the exception of an ashtray on the corner of the desk.

It was just like any normal interview except dialogue went something like this:

Interviewer: Are you comfortable with dominating a man?
Me: Yes
Interviewer: Are you comfortable with verbally humilating men?
Interviewer: Are you comfortable with dressing men up as women?
Interviewer: We do get quite a few couples- are you comfortable with dominating a woman?

The only regular question was:
Interviewer: Do you have a mode of transporation?
Interviewer: Great because we are opening up a second facility in the suburbs which you might be able to work out of from time to time.
Me: Great

I am on the fence about the job, I am excited but I am also nervous. Being a domina is much harder than one expects it to be. When I first started it, it was difficult me to humilate some one, as it isn't in my nature to do so, without justifcation. It was hard to kick the first set of balls without reason. It was difficult to inflict all sorts of pain, because it's not natural- it still isn't.

Think of it in terms of skydiving- your first jump- your body and mind doesn't know what to make of the experience, same with bdsm.

You have to mentally separate the two and live a double life. I can't tell my coworkers or family how I spent my afternoons, because they quite frankly wouldn't understand. If they find out, this is nothing I am ashamed of, but it would be alot of explaining that is quite unnecessary, because they couldn't possibly accept nor understand.

Thats the risk that I have accepted to take. As far as income, it is lucritive. I will have to sign a W2 and I do get taxed on every dollar I make. Leads are generated for me- so I get thrown in a roation. Any leads that I bring in I can charge any set price. I will get a paycheck just like my normal job. House will take a percentage but majority will go to me.

Income: 100 dollars per hour (house leads only) Self generated leads are more.
Shift: 5-Midnight Monday- Friday - weekend varies
No nudity on my part- No sexual contact of any kind
(most people think that's what you get- but its not)

I start training next week and thats when I will start working. I will keep those of you that follow my posts updated as I submerge myself into this lifestyle. There is a lot to learn...and a lot I am curious about.

Oh and they hold underground slave auctions. Where men are bought and sold....

Interesting.....

I am keeping journals of my experience in this small chapter of my life.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Part time dominatrix? Are you fricking kidding me, thats about as funny as me saying Im going to join the Hells Angeles because I like to ride motorcycles. Its a lifestyle not a parttime job. Now I know youre young, impressionable and all that crap but I forsee you getting sucked in, you will not be able to keep it separated. Get back to us in a few years when youre jaded, 20lbs more overweight and still dressed in latex. In the future youre actually looking forward to your next client because you had a shitty day at the office and you are looking to take it out on some poor son of a bitches nuts, maybe a few cigarette burns and not only are you looking forward to it but youve actually come to enjoy inflicting pain on others now..... Yea sounds like fun, I hope you make a ton of money and I hope its worth your soul..... Have a nice day :)

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I hope you make a ton of money and I hope its worth your soul.....

That's a bit much, don't ya think?...
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Eh...... I was shooting for over the top! :P But it would be nice to see where she ends up in a few years. :)
Either way she will be thinkin about fucking Skydemon!! :D:D

Let us know how it goes Bananarama!!

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I will have to sign a W2 and I do get taxed on every dollar I make.

Will you put Professional Dominatrix on the W2 or will it fall under Chicken Farming. Chicken farming might be more accurate because I'm sure you will be raising a lot of little peckers. If you don't then you might not be cut out for chicken farming.:)
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

In the future youre actually looking forward to your next client because you had a shitty day at the office and you are looking to take it out on some poor son of a bitches nuts...

And everybody limps home happy. :)
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

I dated an ex-dominatrix for a while. Nice girl, she's a librarian now.

Not a big deal, really. A bit juvenile IMHO, but we jump out of airplanes for fun, who are we to judge how people get their kicks?

I'm a little curious why you feel you couldn't tell your family or co-workers.

I don't think I will get sucked in. I do get lapses of fetish burn out. Where I just need something "normal" but then again normal is really just relative to the situation.

I promise to touch back in 20. I've always been known to keep my word.

As far as not telling them, well for some reason it offends people. For example- in high school I would dye my hair all different colors wear baggy pains with chains all over them. Towards the end of the year when I approached college- my attire would litterally offend people. Though it didn't have any vulgar wprds or exposing body parts showing, it still managed to upset.

Then I got my first coporate job. I love it- got rid of all my clothes and started wearing business causal.

I think I am able to do it part time. The girls that I saw at the place are not lifestyle dominas at all. I am pretty heavy into the scene in Chicago...
Best Girl Scout Ever.

why do I have a feeling that some of the DZ.com freaks (closet and otherwise) are going to be booking trips to Chicago....:D:D

'coz you already have!? :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

why do I have a feeling that some of the DZ.com freaks (closet and otherwise) are going to be booking trips to Chicago....:D:D

:D:DI think most of the so called freaks on here would be far more talk than action:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Because Skydive Chicago is an awesome DZ
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I worked part time as an on call, Corporal Disciplinarian in the early part on this decade.

I would fly all day on the weekend days, then discipline naughty girls/women on the weekedays, or in the evenings.

It wasn't always easy, but the money was GREAT! The fringe benefits weren't too bad either. ;)

"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

I can't tell my coworkers or family about how I spend my afternoons

It's interesting how many times coworkers and family find out how people spend afternoons at exactly the same place and moment as the person fins out how the coworker or family member spends the afternoon.

It typically goes like this:
Q: "What are you doing here?"
A: "No, what are YOU doing here?"
Q: "I can't believe you're doing this! I, um, heard aboout what you are doing and I came to see for myself. Yeah, that's the ticket. You are going straight to hell, sinner!"
A: "And I'll have no choice but to tell the congregation about your activities, Pastor. My guess is that this isn't the first time you've been in a rubber vest and scuba mask. And that banana hammock doesn't do much to hide the dildo in your ass."

This is a pretty typical situation in which you may find yourself.

I am also not kidding.

My wife is hotter than your wife.