freeflymickey

Boobies - Help me prove or disprove this theory

The nurse gets partly up out of her chair, reaches across the table for a chart...and lays her boob right in his hand.B|

Yep. During a haircut, not all guys get the nice boobage rub on a cheek during the shampoo phase. You know where you stand real quick. :)

Had that happen to me once. She had an awesome rack, but the smell of cigarette smoke was a huge turnoff. I went limp right quick. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Smart Ass I happened to stay home today not feeling well, expecting my bf to be nice and not take advantage of the fact Iwas wearing[email] my nite shirt.

edited to add: how wrong is that for your fucking girlfriend to post from your user name!!!!!

ROFLMAO!! Busted! :D

Smart Ass I happened to stay home today not feeling well, expecting my bf to be nice and not take advantage of the fact Iwas wearing[email] my nite shirt.

edited to add: how wrong is that for your fucking girlfriend to post from your user name!!!!!

If a woman is hot, and wearing a nightshirt, and there is nothing under it... :)
Under those conditions, there are two men that will be unconcerned. One, is gay. The second is her grandfather.

Guys exist at the mercy of their hormones.
Women are secretly glad of this. It makes their life easier. They can be totally irrational and burn his house down... and then bend over in a nightshirt and it is forgiven.

The nurse gets partly up out of her chair, reaches across the table for a chart...and lays her boob right in his hand.B|

Yep. During a haircut, not all guys get the nice boobage rub on a cheek during the shampoo phase. You know where you stand real quick. :)

Had that happen to me once. She had an awesome rack, but the smell of cigarette smoke was a huge turnoff. I went limp right quick. [:/]

The shampoo is the best part... the one aveda salon I went to always had the shampoo and conditioner dispensers placed such that I was always guaranteed of getting the bosum placed on my face.:)
What's the net balance for points on the man card?

-X: yeah, I goto a salon.:|
+X: I get boobs on my face.!B|
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

What's the net balance for points on the man card?

-X: yeah, I goto a salon.:|
+X: I get boobs on my face.!B|

I would say what you end up with depends on the rack size. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Geez you people are impatient...at least give me time to get home from work.

Is it just me or does it appear that someone takes a loooonnnnggggg time getting home from work????

:D:D:):)

Sorry...when I got home last night I had a few unexpected things come up. First I got my SCR stuff and got really excited about that. Then I got the video from my balloon jump at skyfest and had to watch that several times. Then some friends showed up and we went out to dinner. By time I got home I had to go to bed.

Is it just me or does it appear that someone takes a loooonnnnggggg time getting home from work????

Is it just me or does anyone find it amusing that a pastor has been eagerly waiting for boobies? :D:D:D:):):)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it just me or does anyone find it amusing that a pastor has been eagerly waiting for boobies?

Billy, Billy, Billy, (shaking head) I was mearly concerned for her well being. Besides, boobies are one of God's many blessings...:)

Is it just me or does anyone find it amusing that a pastor has been eagerly waiting for boobies? :D:D:D:):):)

:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Me & LisaH sent each other boobie pics last night. [Blush]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Indeed we did. And I liked it.

Can't wait to show each other in person.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!