freeflymickey

Boobies - Help me prove or disprove this theory

So my girlfriend is wearing a loose fitting tshirt with no bra, she just bent over giving me a clear view of the boobies. I commented "Yeees, I just got a shot of your boobs!"

She responded by telling me to shut up because it is not like its the first time seeing a boobie.

I tried to explain to her that no matter how many boobies have been seen by a guy everytime he sees one it is exactly like the first time seeing one, they are just that cool to us.

Obviously this only pertains to nice boobies.

She doesnt believe this to be the case....so what do you think? Is it true that us guys just love boobies so much that seeing one is like seeing one for the first time over and over again?

So my girlfriend is wearing a loose fitting tshirt with no bra, she just bent over giving me a clear view of the boobies.

She obviously didn't expect that a loose fitting shirt with no bra would give you a clear look if she bent over.

Most women understand how that works at 13yo.

If you are dating a woman who has great boobies and is that dumb, then you are living the life. :D:D Take full advantage whenever an opportunity presents itself.

"Honey... I dropped the remote on the floor in front of me again..."
:ph34r:

Oh hell yeah women know exactly what they're dojng when they do such things. Last week a customer of mine had to go to her truck to make a phone call to transfer some funds. Rather than sit down to make the call she bends over the passenger seat in full view of my window. You CAN'T tell me that wasn't on purpose. B|

www.FourWheelerHB.com

Oh hell yeah women know exactly what they're dojng when they do such things. Last week a customer of mine had to go to her truck to make a phone call to transfer some funds. Rather than sit down to make the call she bends over the passenger seat in full view of my window. You CAN'T tell me that wasn't on purpose

it was totally on purpose. men are such simple creatures to amuse. :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Oh hell yeah women know exactly what they're dojng when they do such things. Last week a customer of mine had to go to her truck to make a phone call to transfer some funds. Rather than sit down to make the call she bends over the passenger seat in full view of my window. You CAN'T tell me that wasn't on purpose. B|

I didn't see where you discussed them.

FFM did the appropriate thing, he complimented her.
You customer was obviously seeking a response from you. Perhaps only a little recognition to validate her attractiveness. Merely a comment to bolster her self-esteem.

Perhaps she was having a bad day and just wanted you to say something appropriate and nice so that she could feel good about her boobies.

"OMG, those are incredible. A little more of the left?"

See? She once again confirms her hotness, you get to see additional nippage. The world is a better and happier place.

Boobies... what can't they do?
:)

A friend of mine was applying for a job at a local factory which, (for reasons unknown), insisted on having their nurse give a physical as part of the employment screening. He is sitting there with his arm lying on the table, palm up, and a blood-pressure cuff around the upper arm. The nurse gets partly up out of her chair, reaches across the table for a chart...and lays her boob right in his hand.B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Oh hell yeah women know exactly what they're dojng when they do such things. Last week a customer of mine had to go to her truck to make a phone call to transfer some funds. Rather than sit down to make the call she bends over the passenger seat in full view of my window. You CAN'T tell me that wasn't on purpose

it was totally on purpose. men are such simple creatures to amuse. :P

I was a hell of a lot more than amused!
www.FourWheelerHB.com

I didn't see where you discussed them.

FFM did the appropriate thing, he complimented her.
You customer was obviously seeking a response from you. Perhaps only a little recognition to validate her attractiveness. Merely a comment to bolster her self-esteem.

Perhaps she was having a bad day and just wanted you to say something appropriate and nice so that she could feel good about her boobies.

"OMG, those are incredible. A little more of the left?"

See? She once again confirms her hotness, you get to see additional nippage. The world is a better and happier place.

Boobies... what can't they do?
:)

Well it wasn't her boobs. It was her ass. And no way I'm making a comment either way since she's a federal officer and is quite fond of her Smith & Wesson .40 ;)
www.FourWheelerHB.com

A friend of mine was applying for a job at a local factory which, (for reasons unknown), insisted on having their nurse give a physical as part of the employment screening. He is sitting there with his arm lying on the table, palm up, and a blood-pressure cuff around the upper arm. The nurse gets partly up out of her chair, reaches across the table for a chart...and lays her boob right in his hand.B|

Please tell me he gave her a little squeeze. I'm willing to bet the blood pressure reading was a bit off. :D
www.FourWheelerHB.com