Thanatos340

Used Cars, Banks, Police and the Great Domino Effect. (Long)

Good luck dealing with this and getting it all straightened out. You tried to do something good for your daughter and you don't deserve all this insanity. I HOPE once it gets straightened out that the responsible parties step up and at the very least pay all the assorted over-draft fees, etc.

Do what any red blooded American would do. Sue everybody directly or indirectly involved. Somebody will pay you to go away.

Soon as you involve lawyers in ANYTHING, the only thing you can be certain of is that EVERYONE is about to get screwed.

I couldn't agree with you more. No reason you shoud be the only one getting bent over. If you're going to go down take one of the SOB's involved with you. On a serious note, I would start writing letters of complaint/e-mails straight to supervisors, CEO's, BBB, etc to anyone who will listen. At the very least you should be given an apology for all of this.
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

I didn't say I would be yelling and screaming... I said it would be difficult to not get angry... I would probably be quite capable of maintaining my anger level and wouldn't get upset... but it would be stressful...

if I did get angry I wouldn't take it out on anyone... I'd just get upset... :$

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I didn't say I would be yelling and screaming... I said it would be difficult to not get angry... I would probably be quite capable of maintaining my anger level and wouldn't get upset... but it would be stressful...

Well, there are ways to blow off steam. Maybe not the best thing to do, but go out to a firing range with a semi-auto rifle and just blast away at the targets. Preferably large fruits or vegetables like pumpkins, melons, etc... It's fun to watch them explode. "Yeah, take THAT, motherfucker!" When it's all done, your BP has already started going down. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, there are ways to blow off steam. Maybe not the best thing to do, but go out to a firing range with a semi-auto rifle and just blast away at the targets. Preferably large fruits or vegetables like pumpkins, melons, etc... It's fun to watch them explode. "Yeah, take THAT, motherfucker!" When it's all done, your BP has already started going down. ;)

Or you could go to the dz and jump or set something on fire.;)
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Do what any red blooded American would do. Sue everybody directly or indirectly involved. Somebody will pay you to go away.

Soon as you involve lawyers in ANYTHING, the only thing you can be certain of is that EVERYONE is about to get screwed.

The lawyers on all sides always win (for themselves that is).