guppie01

What makes you content

Me:

in the mountains, listening to the breeze, watching the sun glimmer on the lake, smelling the grass.....

sort of sounds like LP, huh~!>?

xoxo
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

B| GREAT question guppie! Me - pretty much the same, Nature in general, watching kids play, grow & just be themselves. Meeting, getting to know & spend time/hang & laugh, with cool, kind, down-to-earth people. (skydiving pun intended) Appreciating & respecting the 'little things' in life & the people it is blessed with. & Basically enjoying & living every moment as if it were my last, cause you never know. (think - Tim McGraw's 'Live Like You Were Dying' :)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

a strong cup of coffee in the morning

cooking and enjoying , a great home made dinner, after a busy and productive day of work...

relaxing in a turbine aircraft on the way to 13-Five

Hearing from my children, that ALL is well, and they are happy.

a warm hug from my wife, which feels nicer and nicer, as time goes by.

working hard, so that i can play hard, when the opportunity arises.

hearing from friends.....

jmy

My "Dave Day" makes me really content.

1. Start off with Freebirds at 11am (when they open) which also includes reading the day's comics on their newspaper wall.
2. Followed by a haircut.
3. Then Barnes & Nobles or Hastings for some magazine reading/purchase (typically VW, motorcycle or something about guns) and a coffee.

That usually takes about 3 hours and is extremely relaxing for me.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

The smile of a student after they land.

A killer r/c heli flight

A motorcyle ride down a tree covered dirt road in the morning.

A longer than expected swoop.

Pulling at 13,000 on the sunset load.

Pulling all the great memories out of my head.

Cutting my 50th lawn of the week and being done on a Thursday so i can do all of the above.:)

Reading a good book.

Finishing a crossword in less than 10 minutes.

Having all of my work done early on the job.

Listening to the sounds of kids playing.

Hanging with my lesbian neighbors and helping them work on their John Deere tractor.

A blowjob with icecream.:D

«shaking head» guess we should have known, it wouldn't be very long until one of the Bonfire Bad Boys, posted an answer like this. [:/]:D You didn't clearify though, do you like the ice cream, before or after you give the blowjob? :P:D
« runs to hide behind twardo, billy, divot or skymama »
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

:D:D:DROTFLMFAO, I knew you'd be back with a good one real quick! B| Has a job yes, actually works at that job, not a whole lot since I discovered skydiving & this site? but then with 479 posts in :D:P:P

With 479 posts in less than 2 months I will ask the same question I asked about artistcalledian. I wonder if that S***** F***** has a job? :D

You didn't clearify though do you like the ice cream before or after you give the blowjob?

Oh Come on Spence even you have to pay that:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

My wife falling asleep with her head on my shoulder.

awwww, I love that position too! It's such a secure warm feeling. :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

My wife falling asleep with her head on my shoulder.

awwww, I love that position too! It's such a secure warm feeling. :)
g

It's an equally good feeling to have your two year old girl fall asleep on your chest in the glider/recliner chair when its close to her bedtime and she has just drained her sippy cup of milk. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban